Synecdoche, New York (1 Viewer)

The scene where this song kicks in... heartbreaking. Nearly in tears... both times.

http://hypem.com/track/670326

Yeah, there were some lovely moments like that. I really liked the first 40 mins or so. I also found the speech given by the priest dude towards the end, very affecting.

I was just waiting for even a little bit of sunshine or even a rainbow to lift the spirits. This is what makes Eternal Sunshine one of my favourite films...

I did think the way he dealt with time passing (years seeming like weeks/months) was spot on. Maybe I should give it another shot...

Yeah, there were some lovely moments like that. I really liked the first 40 mins or so. I also found the speech given by the priest dude towards the end, very affecting.

I was just waiting for even a little bit of sunshine or even a rainbow to lift the spirits. This is what makes Eternal Sunshine one of my favourite films...

I did think the way he dealt with time passing (years seeming like weeks/months) was spot on. Maybe I should give it another shot...

I don't know how to do the spoiler hidden text. Highlight below.

Did they not both end the same? Realizing that we keep repeating the same mistakes? Thinking each time we start again we'll get it right?

I don't know how to do the spoiler hidden text. Highlight below.

Did they not both end the same? Realizing that we keep repeating the same mistakes? Thinking each time we start again we'll get it right?

I don't either! So its also in white text

The difference I felt with Eternal Sunshine was that they realised that it didn't matter if their relationship wasn't going to work out, cause the good times totally made up for it. I thought that was really beautiful and so true. The scene where they agreed that they would end up doing each others head in but accepting "and thats ok... Ok!" is one of my favourite ever cinema moments.

But with SNY, there just didn't seem to be any hope at all, especially at the end, when it counts! Sorry Jill, I know there nothing worse than negative comments about something you love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back