Swell Maps (1 Viewer)

i would recommend not the Swell Maps, but Swell

especially some of their first albums :

too many days without thinking

the drumming is great, very simple but also unique and a treat to listen to.

can't help you with the swell maps thing though...sorry.

i've got one swell maps ep from years back, bout 5 songs on it. all good and garagey. s'all i have buh.

meself and niall mc guirk saw Epic Soundtracks (who was in them, drummer??) play a free gig in toronto about 8 years ago. it was fucking hilariously bad, but good too in the southside way! we left early. then he died a few years later.
there was no connection to us leaving established.

see if john dee can get you there stuff in his new shop?

xx

ps. i've got swell jocks just thinking about you and your floppy haired head...mmmmmm

Originally posted by the bearded lady
ps. i've got swell jocks just thinking about you and your floppy haired head...mmmmmm

ha ha ha, you little charmer you... always with the smooth talking

anyhow I actually saw you in the street there last weekend, I was going to say "hello prick" but the Avril Laverne tape I was listening to was getting to a really good bit (where she goes "HE WAS A GIRL I WAS A GUY YEAH YEAH FUCKING YEAH!!) and I didn't want to miss it... also you seemed in a hurry...

we're always in such a hurry these days

where is John Dee's new shop anyhow?

jane from occupied europe is excellent as is a trip to marineville. they are hard to get here but you can get them mail order from www.mute.com thats where i got mine and they work out about 12 or 13 europes a pop, well worth it.

Originally posted by Pantone247

City Disks it's called. It's down beside the Musick Centre. It has the DEADLIEST second hand section ever at the moment. Holy crap is it good. Small but perfectly formed, and cheap to boot. You could get rid of a couple of hundred lids there easy, and still be pissed off at the stuff you had to leave behind.

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
You could get rid of a couple of hundred lids there easy, and still be pissed off at the stuff you had to leave behind.

oh shit

my poor bank account

I've been considering lately getting my wages lodged directly to Tower, Road and Final Vinyl... save me having to bring all of it to them in bits and pieces like I do now

:(

ha ha ha, you little charmer you... always with the smooth talking

anyhow I actually saw you in the street there last weekend, I was going to say "hello prick" but the Avril Laverne tape I was listening to was getting to a really good bit (where she goes "HE WAS A GIRL I WAS A GUY YEAH YEAH FUCKING YEAH!!) and I didn't want to miss it... also you seemed in a hurry...

we're always in such a hurry these days

you noncey little rim! why i ougghta!
i WAS in a hurry! in a hurry to get away from a jangle axe wanker from ladylimb with hair like a girl and a wiggle walk to boot!

aye, heard good thing about john gee's shop alright. still can't drag meself away from the rootsy road buh.... pricks.

oh shit

my poor bank account

I've been considering lately getting my wages lodged directly to Tower, Road and Final Vinyl... save me having to bring all of it to them in bits and pieces like I do now

:(

on three occasions since Christmas I have tried to buy an LP in Final Vinyl only to be told that the record *cannot* be found
, is *misfiled* etc
So I leave disillusioned and disappointed at their disorganisation

fucking messers

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
City Disks it's called. It's down beside the Musick Centre. It has the DEADLIEST second hand section ever at the moment. Holy crap is it good. Small but perfectly formed, and cheap to boot. You could get rid of a couple of hundred lids there easy, and still be pissed off at the stuff you had to leave behind.

roll on dee shop. I've gone in the last 3 Saturdays and spent an average of €60 each time

Originally posted by nlgbbbblth
on three occasions since Christmas I have tried to buy an LP in Final Vinyl only to be told that the record *cannot* be found
, is *misfiled* etc
So I leave disillusioned and disappointed at their disorganisation

fucking messers

messers like you wouldn't believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back