SWANS / Dublin (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 5
also i think @hugh; was behind me and after it was over i tapped him on the knee, but he didn't react as he was deep in conversation and then i realised it was really weird to touch someone you dont know on the knee so i scarpered. sorry possible @hugh;

Oh really? Was this upstairs at the very back .... sitting down?

I was parked in front of Norman Westberg, had the full brunt of the amps on stage (leading to a great stereo effect with the slide guitar and Gira's guitar coming from the left) and a perfect mix of the rest of the band/vocals through the PA on which I was leaning. That opening feedback actually made my heart flutter, occasionally the bass just hit a frequency that went right through my chest. I nearly bottled it and went to move back but I had a good stage nook to put my bag and vinyl. Must say, my fancy ear plugs paid for themselves last night.

i saw an extremely heavy doom band (conan...i think; might have been one of the support bands) a few years ago that made all of my innards and in particular my bowels shift uncomfortably. i think there was quite a lot of farting going on in the crowd.

Sounds like the shorter set over here worked better than the two and half hours in London.

Thought last night was 1.45 long making it 45 minutes shorter, my mistake so. Over ten minutes of an intro with the drummer and Thor in London, which was the best part of the show for me, would cover some of the difference.

Thought last night was 1.45 long making it 45 minutes shorter, my mistake so. Over ten minutes of an intro with the drummer and Thor in London, which was the best part of the show for me, would cover some of the difference.
I miscounted. Your arithmetic is spot on.

Yeah, all the band started together last night rather than just Thor and the drummer (which is how I think they started both times I had previously seen them).

I bought my tickets on my way home from work today. It is handy that you can buy tickets.ie tickets in lots of centra's and supervalu's now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back