Superquinn sausages appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

I had a Superquinn sausage a few minutes ago.It was cold sitting in the grill since this morning but it still rocked hard.

so hungover, mayb i can ask superquinn if i can start a franchise over here, then just steal all the sossies.

You wont believe it but i have just had the new Superquinn sausages limited edition flavour! Mature cheese +onion crisp flavour.WHAT! I know but WOW were they amazing,i'm heading down to Swords to stock up before they are all gone.

You wont believe it but i have just had the new Superquinn sausages limited edition flavour! Mature cheese +onion crisp flavour.WHAT! I know but WOW were they amazing,i'm heading down to Swords to stock up before they are all gone.

Really?!?!
It's the Kimmage way home for me.

Edit: Wait, this is some Superquinn stooge, right?

Seems strange that a person would set up a new profile in thumped and make their one and only post in the Superquinn sossies thread. Weird.

Still, cheese & onion crisp flavour sausages from Superquinn.
Whatever about the poster's shady credentials, I'm interested.

God you's are very suspious people! Thought i would check superquinn website to see why they were doing them and on a google search the THUMPED appreciation thread came up had to join in order to tell you guys what i had found.Regardless of any of that,seen the sausages-bought the sausages-cooked the sausages and ate the sausages and they were amazing-and running out for more.:p

God you's are very suspious people! Thought i would check superquinn website to see why they were doing them and on a google search the THUMPED appreciation thread came up had to join in order to tell you guys what i had found.Regardless of any of that,seen the sausages-bought the sausages-cooked the sausages and ate the sausages and they were amazing-and running out for more.:p
In that case, welcome aboard.

Though in order to ease some people's suspicions, you should probably mention something you dislike about Superquinn. And don't say something like "I think they're too good and it doesn't give the other fellas a chance"

You'll find i never said they are too good,and iv'e thought to see if i could say anything bad about SQ but sorry i can't.As for being a cyclon spy what the hell is that? Anyway believe me don't believe me not my problem.your the ones losing out on the experience of a tasty sausage.God i hope now that iv'e signed up it will be easier to post something on another thread rather than having to prove myself every time i post a reply.

You'll find i never said they are too good,and iv'e thought to see if i could say anything bad about SQ but sorry i can't.As for being a cyclon spy what the hell is that? Anyway believe me don't believe me not my problem.your the ones losing out on the experience of a tasty sausage.God i hope now that iv'e signed up it will be easier to post something on another thread rather than having to prove myself every time i post a reply.

Consider me your sausage friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back