Superquinn sausages appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

yeah he was a hunter alright, and he hated one of his fellow house-cats and used to hide under things and then leap out and attack. We never knew his progeny because he wandered into our garden as an adult. But my sister has 3 british shorthairs, one of whom is a blue and is very like your fella. I think Russian Blues are quite a large slim breed whereas shorthairs tend to be big as well, but stocky in the face and body, plus they have orange eyes.

Catwoman said:
Did your mog actually catch birds and mice and that? This fella seems content to chase moths, gnats and worms. He has a very squeaky miaow when he wants stuff. He's a bit gay.

site_sausage_top.jpg

Fuck sake.

Can you fingerprint a sausage????????:confused:

i suppose any burglar wanting to avoid detection could tape sausages to his fingers.They would only last one burglary though before they start falling apart.

no you wouldn't. I've seen your little face light up upon sighting him.
Stan Bowles said:
I'd be more interested if he looked like a Superquinn Sausage.

kirstie said:
they're pretty damn good.
I won Neil's parents over with gifts of superquinn sausages. That's how they allowed me to whisk him off to Ireland.

Maybe they thought you had made clay models of his penis?

they're great. navan needs a superquinn. the standard of supermarket shopping is so low in this town that they can get away with pretty much anything.

I'm about to hoof some of these bad boys into me now in an attempt to get sober.

Where's the nearest superquinn to rathmines? Sundrive? That's a bit of a walk for me.

Other points on this thread:
Pricking sausages is a sin
Grilling sausages is a sin
George foremanning them is acceptable, as that still has some novelty value.
Cats are great
I have never eaten superquinn sausages.

I had a dream about these on saturday night. I was in the supermarket (my life) and i was looking for some superquinn sausages(meaningful relationship/career change). The butcher(my inner fears) told me that they were sold out and i'd have to wait or choose something else. I left feeling unhappy with my items and went to the checkout(of life) and my items (my sausage) was scanned (judged by my peers).

Is there a superquinn in town?

Lefty Frizzell said:
I had a dream about these on saturday night. I was in the supermarket (my life) and i was looking for some superquinn sausages(meaningful relationship/career change). The butcher(my inner fears) told me that they were sold out and i'd have to wait or choose something else. I left feeling unhappy with my items and went to the checkout(of life) and my items (my sausage) was scanned (judged by my peers).

Is there a superquinn in town?

i had a dream i was munching on your ma's rashers

Hello - I'm an irish guy with a thumped account i totally forgot about.
Living in NYC now and was sitting here craving superquinn sausages,
So I googled them and found this thread.

Just wanted you guys to know that this thread both amused me and made me have a terrible craving that i'm unable to satisfy...

Also someone needs to slap that waifos guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back