Sunset Rubdown (2 Viewers)

Wow, another notch for him/them in my book... I've always loved that video.

Yeah, the lads did well on that one.

fakeDADDY.jpg

D.A.D.D.Y

They were very good at ATP on Friday night. A few technical problems at the start when they broke 2 strings in the first 3 songs but when they got going they were great.

Met Spencer afterwards. I was very drunk, he was very drunk. I don't think I aquited myself well and pissed him off a little when I mentioned liking the new Wolf Parade album.

Met Spencer afterwards. I was very drunk, he was very drunk. I don't think I aquited myself well and pissed him off a little when I mentioned liking the new Wolf Parade album.

Was that because he knew you were lying, or because you're not lying and he's correctly a little embarrassed by the new Wolf Parade album? Or was he annoyed because it's not out yet? I only thought of that last reason just now.

Hayworth, please bring all your vinyl to get it signed

Truth be told, I would never even approach the kid. If I randomly bumped into him I probably would just say, "excuse me" ... then run off. I have nothing to say but, "I really enjoy your music, thank you for making it" and I'm sure enough people say it.

They were very good at ATP on Friday night. A few technical problems at the start when they broke 2 strings in the first 3 songs but when they got going they were great.

Were these songs in the set?

The Taming of the Hands...
The Empty Threats Of Little Lord
Icarus
Shut Up I Am Dreaming Of Places Where Lovers Have Wings

Yeah, anyone know? On the edge of my seat, like. Haven't been this excited about anything in ages. Stomach in knots. Who is supporting?

SPECK MOUNTAIN

according to ticketmaster. Never heard of them.

and its a good job I had a look there. I would have been on my way to whelans otherwise. Just realised now that its in Crawdaddy.
Hayworth, rumour has it that they've extra security hired in, after reading this thread.

(sorry about mixed fonts there now)

SPECK MOUNTAIN
I would have been on my way to whelans otherwise. Just realised now that its in Crawdaddy.
quote]

Thanks, I too was gonna head to Whelans's, Crawdaddy it is. I can laugh at everyone on their way into 3 hours of broken social scene.

Were these songs in the set?

The Taming of the Hands...
The Empty Threats Of Little Lord
Icarus
Shut Up I Am Dreaming Of Places Where Lovers Have Wings

They didn't play "empty threats". I think the rest got an airing.

Spencer asked me if the gig was in Whelans. I think they must have really enjoyed it because Dan mentioned something about the place being their favourite club to play when he came back with the handsome furs.

SPECK MOUNTAIN
I would have been on my way to whelans otherwise. Just realised now that its in Crawdaddy.
quote]

Thanks, I too was gonna head to Whelans's, Crawdaddy it is. I can laugh at everyone on their way into 3 hours of broken social scene.

I think thats in Vicar St.

so the folks going into whelans will probably be having the last laugh there!

sure maybe he'll give you a private rendition, when you're holding him in your new pad, at gunpoint

Ha! I will need to hold back on my 'emo' stomping and shouting of lyrics. Oh, chaos is mine!

::clef::I wish you the best, you snake.
You are self-professed, you snake.
My heart’s in my chest, you snake.
You can have the rest, you snake… ::clef::

Ha! I will need to hold back on my 'emo' stomping and shouting of lyrics. Oh, chaos is mine!

::clef::I wish you the best, you snake.
You are self-professed, you snake.
My heart’s in my chest, you snake.
You can have the rest, you snake… ::clef::

thats the song that inspired me to go out and buy a pet snake

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back