SUNN 0)) AFTERNOON SHOW SATURDAY DECEMBER 4 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 6
george mcfly said:
i felt so fucking ill after this
gnarly!
I was shakey for about an hour after. Wasn't so much the volume but the low end bass, felt like I had been beaten up by sound.

that was an interesting gig alright.

it seemed to me like they were playing the same three chords over and over again so I can understand why people thought it was a bit boring.

but did yis see the broken glass all over the floor?

rock and roll .|..|

yeah, that was impressive, the ddrrrrnnnngggggggggggg punctuated every few minutes by another glass being vibrated off a shelf, to TIMPISTE effect. VG.

I was pretty whelmed by it - interesting to see and all but it wasn't particularly my cupan tae anyway.

And I do walk among ones dike. And i do survey the land. And i did become the reaper with my own bare hands. for i am wooden, those some call me Hermes, some call me Rome, and Mercury. god of cargoes, god of weather. Hanging god of boundaries. hanging god of gibbits hill. Killing god of hidden doorways. Spinning the yarn from ones dike to silverine.Spinning the talebook.Telling the tale. Telling the tellbook to allof sundrie. Keltabarian and Irish gale. Then i hear camp followers bellow afar...The shrieking lament for Johnny Guitar.....Look to the farthest far horizon. Look bloodless deepest scar. Look to the scattering Batonic uprising. For this be the wall of Johnny Guitar. This be the ditch that you shall die in. Here be the wall that i shall cry on. Ditch dug with antler and oxbow shovel. This rising wall that shades our ancient hovel. Look to the north, and look mile yonder. Look to our aigdrazilbarie. Look to the Saxon chasing Viking, Look to the Norman chasing Saxon. Look to the German chasing German..German German German German. Here in the bloodless deepest scar.. For this be the wall of Johnny Guitar. Play your gloom axe Stephen O' Malley..Sub Bass clinging to the sides of the valley..Sub bass ringing in each last ditch and comb. Greg Anderson, purveyor sonic doom. To rage in sound this valley in despair. Doom and Gloom as each a splendid pair. The rage and sound the valley and despair. Not Abraham, Not Moses, Not Christ. Neither Jove to either whom we have sacrificed. Not Attus, Not Mohammed..But to hilltop four...Evade and dance, and meet the beer pour. Look to the farthest far horizon. Dont blame the messenger. DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER> Look to the farthest far horizon. Dont blame the messenger. DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER>For i am Death. no ragnarock with me.. For I am Doom. no ragnarock with me. And I do walk among ones dike. And i do survey the land. And i did become the reaper with my own bare hands. And the i was Killvekar with his arms outstretched. And then i was Killvekar with his broken neck. Then i was the villian and the victim and the priest. as grim mistunderstanding, As grim asMy Wall, MY WALL.. Caught in the thrall of My Wall... My Wall, MY WALL.. Caught beneath the thrall of My Wall...Here in the bloodless deepest scar.For here the wall of Johnny Guitar. Here in the bloodless deepest scar. Here the wall of Johnny Guitar.Play your gloom axe Stephen O' Malley..Sub Bass climbing to the sides of the valley..Sub bass ringing in each last ditch and comb. Greg Anderson, purveyor sonic doom. Step in the thrall, Stand in the thrall, Stand at the thrall. Stand at the thrall Stand at the thrall .Stand at the thrall.Stand at the thrall .Stand at the thrall of my tidal wall......Mothers to your bosoms grab your child and sing, as to your breasts cascade and sing.Brothers and Fathers..Damned at the thing in the middle of the town, to judge at the thing. These the Effeminate Priests of Frey, that don thier drag and shriek through the day. The Drag they have gone thrugh the muddiest fields,spinning seed to raise the yields. These the odd castrated womb men on this odourous land of no men...There the infernal Piestess of Frea. These her people layer on layer.There the infernal Piestess of Frea. Visiting the farms the seething seer. Visiting the farms and barely leaving. Mounting the juvialesce, the people grieving...Doldens, doddering dead and dying........Hear the modest priests if Eng. Whos harking always let us sing. That let us free out tightest waistband. Lets us fertilize our own land.

Evil Lizzie said:
And I do walk among ones dike. And i do survey the land. And i did become the reaper with my own bare hands. for i am wooden, those some call me Hermes, some call me Rome, and Mercury. god of cargoes, god of weather. Hanging god of boundaries. hanging god of gibbits hill. Killing god of hidden doorways. Spinning the yarn from ones dike to silverine.Spinning the talebook.Telling the tale. Telling the tellbook to allof sundrie. Keltabarian and Irish gale. Then i hear camp followers bellow afar...The shrieking lament for Johnny Guitar.....Look to the farthest far horizon. Look bloodless deepest scar. Look to the scattering Batonic uprising. For this be the wall of Johnny Guitar. This be the ditch that you shall die in. Here be the wall that i shall cry on. Ditch dug with antler and oxbow shovel. This rising wall that shades our ancient hovel. Look to the north, and look mile yonder. Look to our aigdrazilbarie. Look to the Saxon chasing Viking, Look to the Norman chasing Saxon. Look to the German chasing German..German German German German. Here in the bloodless deepest scar.. For this be the wall of Johnny Guitar. Play your gloom axe Stephen O' Malley..Sub Bass clinging to the sides of the valley..Sub bass ringing in each last ditch and comb. Greg Anderson, purveyor sonic doom. To rage in sound this valley in despair. Doom and Gloom as each a splendid pair. The rage and sound the valley and despair. Not Abraham, Not Moses, Not Christ. Neither Jove to either whom we have sacrificed. Not Attus, Not Mohammed..But to hilltop four...Evade and dance, and meet the beer pour. Look to the farthest far horizon. Dont blame the messenger. DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER> Look to the farthest far horizon. Dont blame the messenger. DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER>For i am Death. no ragnarock with me.. For I am Doom. no ragnarock with me. And I do walk among ones dike. And i do survey the land. And i did become the reaper with my own bare hands. And the i was Killvekar with his arms outstretched. And then i was Killvekar with his broken neck. Then i was the villian and the victim and the priest. as grim mistunderstanding, As grim asMy Wall, MY WALL.. Caught in the thrall of My Wall... My Wall, MY WALL.. Caught beneath the thrall of My Wall...Here in the bloodless deepest scar.For here the wall of Johnny Guitar. Here in the bloodless deepest scar. Here the wall of Johnny Guitar.Play your gloom axe Stephen O' Malley..Sub Bass climbing to the sides of the valley..Sub bass ringing in each last ditch and comb. Greg Anderson, purveyor sonic doom. Step in the thrall, Stand in the thrall, Stand at the thrall. Stand at the thrall Stand at the thrall .Stand at the thrall.Stand at the thrall .Stand at the thrall of my tidal wall......Mothers to your bosoms grab your child and sing, as to your breasts cascade and sing.Brothers and Fathers..Damned at the thing in the middle of the town, to judge at the thing. These the Effeminate Priests of Frey, that don thier drag and shriek through the day. The Drag they have gone thrugh the muddiest fields,spinning seed to raise the yields. These the odd castrated womb men on this odourous land of no men...There the infernal Piestess of Frea. These her people layer on layer.There the infernal Piestess of Frea. Visiting the farms the seething seer. Visiting the farms and barely leaving. Mounting the juvialesce, the people grieving...Doldens, doddering dead and dying........Hear the modest priests if Eng. Whos harking always let us sing. That let us free out tightest waistband. Lets us fertilize our own land.
hey you forgot about Rex!
write something about Rex too.

Evil Lizzie said:

best post.

now for atillas vocal contribution on 'white2':
"EUgnNNnnnnuhGFbhGNnNnnnnnngujgngnngnGrRRRRRRRRRlnaGUJHNNNNnNnnnn"
anyway sunn slayed and it was black massish
the 2 or so seconds at the end between when the amps were turned off and the toobs stopped a'glowin was amazing..i dunno why
decay.
andrew

atilla's vocal contribution on 'white2' is actually more like:

sri-suka uvaca
tatas canu-dinam dharmah
satyam saucam ksama daya
kalena balina rajan
nanksyaty ayur balam smrtih

vittam eva kalau nrnam
janmacara-gunodayah
dharma-nyaya-vyavasthayam
karanam balam eva hi

lingam evasrama-khyatav
anyonyapatti-karanam
avrttya nyaya-daurbalyam
panditye capalam vacah

anadhyataivasadhutve
sadhutve dambha eva tu
svikara eva codvahe
snanam eva prasadhanam

dure vary-ayanam tirtham
lavanyam kesa-dharanam
udaram-bharata svarthah
satyatve dharstyam eva hi

daksyam kutumba-bharanam
yaso ’rthe dharma-sevanam

evam prajabhir dustabhir
akirne ksiti-mandale
brahma-vit-ksatra-sudranam
yo bali bhavita nrpah

praja hi lubdhai rajanyair
nirghrnair dasyu-dharmabhih
acchinna-dara-dravina
yasyanti giri-kananam

saka-mulamisa-ksaudra-
phala-puspasti-bhojanah
anavrstya vinanksyanti
durbhiksa-kara-piditah

sita-vatatapa-pravrd-
himair anyonyatah prajah
ksut-trdbhyam vyadhibhis caiva
santapsyante ca cintaya

trimsad vimsati varsani
paramayuh kalau nrnam

ksiyamanesu dehesu
dehinam kali-dosatah
varnasramavatam dharme
naste veda-pathe nrnam

pasanda-pracure dharme
dasyu-prayesu rajasu
cauryanrta-vrtha-himsa-
nana-vrttisu vai nrsu

sudra-prayesu varnesu
cchaga-prayasu dhenusu
grha-prayesv asramesu
yauna-prayesu bandhusu

anu-prayasv osadhisu
sami-prayesu sthasnusu
vidyut-prayesu meghesu
sunya-prayesu sadmasu

ittham kalau gata-praye
janesu khara-dharmisu
dharma-tranaya sattvena
bhagavan avatarisyati

caracara-guror visnor
isvarasyakhilatmanah
dharma-tranaya sadhunam
janma karmapanuttaye

sambhala-grama-mukhyasya
brahmanasya mahatmanah
bhavane visnuyasasah
kalkih pradurbhavisyati

asvam asu-gam aruhya
devadattam jagat-patih
asinasadhu-damanam
astaisvarya-gunanvitah

vicarann asuna ksaunyam
hayenapratima-dyutih
nrpa-linga-cchado dasyun
kotiso nihanisyati

atha tesam bhavisyanti
manamsi visadani vai
vasudevanga-ragati-
punya-gandhanila-sprsam

paura-janapadanam vai
hatesv akhila-dasyusu

tesam praja-visargas ca
sthavisthah sambhavisyati
vasudeve bhagavati
sattva-murtau hrdi sthite

anyone else think rex ritter reminded em of obi wan kenobi in his cloak? gig was awesome anyway.

my eardrum burst a coupla days before this gig in a bloody mess.
i had to stuff my ears with cotton wool, wear a hat and pull up the hoodie, and mind i've only had glue ear since, but it was well worth it. just for info the doc says not to wear those rubbery ear plugs as they make your ears sweat and stew infection. cotton wool lets them breath you see. for those who asked, i believe the perfect entertainment for afterward, came in the form of deicide in the village. if you were willing to be whipped to to a pulp by those flailing l'oreal'ed tendrils that is. .|..| .|..| .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back