subway... (2 Viewers)

"Made right in front of your eyes so it has to be fresh" yeah right:rolleyes:

try the meatball sanger, you'll be converted. I used to be all in your face and subway is a pile of chopped up overprocessed crap too, but one bite of a meatball sandwich changed all that. For good.

moose said:
"Made right in front of your eyes so it has to be fresh" yeah right:rolleyes:

A friend wisely pointed out over the weekend, that subway has an unique smell, simultaneously attracting and repulsing you.

I think that pretty much sums it up...

I always liked the veggies and cheese, but I'm in subway about once every 2 years, so maybe it's crap and I keep forgetting. I don't trust that meat.

kirstie said:
try the meatball sanger, you'll be converted. I used to be all in your face and subway is a pile of chopped up overprocessed crap too, but one bite of a meatball sandwich changed all that. For good.

this is what happened with me. but like -i see you hatin'- i rarely eat there..

something very dodgy about meat "balls".
something very tasty that is!

There was a chinese lad in the one on Nassau street who used to ask me if I wanted a 6 inch wedgie every time I went in. I always said yes please, and stuff it with jalepenos.

Subway will always have my respect as it was one of the first jalepeneries in Dublin.

kirstie said:

Nah your grand I don't eat the meat. Their bread is horrible too as is the cheese.

Shame they're getting rid of the Subway club thing. Although it's forcing my girlfriend to use the TWELVE FULL CARDS in her wallet. Meaning plenty of cheap lunches for me.

Yum yum.

whats a little disconcerting about subway, is that the special offers are the same every day ALL over the world.

them meatball yokes are lovely, but the messiest sambo ever. ever!

Shame they're getting rid of the Subway club thing. Although it's forcing my girlfriend to use the TWELVE FULL CARDS in her wallet. Meaning plenty of cheap lunches for me.

Yum yum.

the loyalty card is back! triple points for the first 28 days!

sorry,
was wondering are the triple points available for the first 28 days from the moment you get the card? or from a pre-defined period

think its from the day you register it.

i was giving my card to workmates to use for me an all.
racked up a ton of points in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back