Suburban Kids with Biblical Names/Groom/Michael Knight/Pantone247:July29th:Kennedy's (2 Viewers)

Re: Suburban Kids with Biblical Names/Groom/Michael Knight/Pantone247:July29th:Kenned

Unfortunately I was working, so I didn't get down to see Pantone247 carving "Legalize It" into his chest with a broken WKD bottle.

I heard that bit was shit though.

Re: Suburban Kids with Biblical Names/Groom/Michael Knight/Pantone247:July29th:Kenned

The short set really suited their bouncy sweet pop songs alright.
Michael Knight was handy enough too-I liked that 'Victory Is Mine' number in particular.

Didn't catch the other two acts as Turner & Hooch was on RTE2 so I had to rush home.

Fascinating.

the bands were all rubbish. what a fucking waste of money. especially that pantone 247 shite.

the bands were all rubbish. what a fucking waste of money. especially that pantone 247 shite.

zung.jpg

only kidding lads. everyone was great. nice work fiachra for first gig. michael knight and groom were great also as were suburban kids........

nice way to spend a sunday afternoon.

only kidding lads. everyone was great. nice work fiachra for first gig. michael knight and groom were great also as were suburban kids........

nice way to spend a sunday afternoon.

did you stay out late?

I was going to come in for this but got lazy.

did you stay out late?

I was going to come in for this but got lazy.

lazy bastard.
yeah. drinking on an empty stomach = bad idea.

In summary, congratulations to everyone who got out of bed to get drunk or dance on a Sunday afternoon.

Thanks to all the bands who played.

I particularly enjoyed Pantone247's mass percussion freakout during Simpler Days and Mike Groom's spectacular tribute to Marty McFly at the Enchantment Under the Sea.

And a special thanks to anyone who helped get the Suburban Kids home...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back