Suburban Kids with Biblical Names/Groom/Michael Knight/Pantone247:July29th:Kennedy's (2 Viewers)

Re: Suburban Kids with Biblical Names/Groom/Michael Knight/Pantone247:July29th:Kenned

can someone ring me when fiachra has finished. il be waiting patiently outside to come in.. hope he doesnt take too long im guessing ill be thirsty.

Re: Suburban Kids with Biblical Names/Groom/Michael Knight/Pantone247:July29th:Kenned

can someone ring me when fiachra has finished. il be waiting patiently outside to come in.. hope he doesnt take too long im guessing ill be thirsty.
I'll let you know when I've finished throwing my own shit at him.

One of Fiachra's songs is called "Donagh and Neil, My Good Mates"

Not sure what it's about, but the word "love" appears in it a fair bit

One of Fiachra's songs is called "Donagh and Neil, My Good Mates"

Not sure what it's about, but the word "love" appears in it a fair bit

Sounds a bit.....y'know.....

Also, I would like to point out that the reason I am up so early on a Sunday morning is because you sent me a text telling me all about a gig I am actually playing at later today!!!

Can I be taken off the Groom text list? Seeing as I am in the band?

I am still in the band?:eek:

cerberus.jpg

HYAAH!

I was suprised how much I enjoyed SKWBN, very orange juice-y.

Sunday afternoon gigs are a bad idea though, far too many pints yesterday, blurgh.

I'm actually not too bad this morning, which is pretty amazing considering.

I reckon this afternooon will be a bitch though.

The sunday afternoon gig and pints was a good idea yesterday, but I had to sober up gradually over the rest of my sunday which makes me tired and cranky today.

Suburban kids were really good. I wasn't mad about their album but it makes more sense now having seen them live. They got loads of girl action after the gig which was nice for them - Irish people are so friendly (to swedish people).

Pant 1247 were good although as Fiachra said, it went by really quickly. 25 songs in 12 minutes was very impressive though.

Groom made a good call in doing an upbeat set with bouncing singer Derek McCormack, who i always said was the talented one in settler.

Micheal Knight - hard to judge a set at 8.30am but i thought he did well - voice in good nick and amazing click tracks.

Also, i saw lots of people who dressed like they might post on thumped, but who i didn't know personally - so Hi to all you guys.

well, it was to mitigate the inevitable "what time is sound check" text....but it didn't work very well, did it!?

Sounds a bit.....y'know.....

Also, I would like to point out that the reason I am up so early on a Sunday morning is because you sent me a text telling me all about a gig I am actually playing at later today!!!

Can I be taken off the Groom text list? Seeing as I am in the band?

I am still in the band?:eek:

Pant 1247 were good although as Fiachra said, it went by really quickly. 25 songs in 12 minutes was very impressive though.

I wish I could do 25 songs in 12 minutes

I never gave you a CD-R MDR, should I return the pint you gave me for it?

is MDR like a cheap version of a minidisk or managing director or something?

twas good fun all right....I even made it to the thingumajigsaw gig. hardcore

hardcore tired today and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back