Streching Ear Lobe Piercings (1 Viewer)

Try put a few normal ear studs in around the 4mm one, rings earings work best as they wont fall out as easy. Be careful of blow out, I stretched from 6mm to 8mm one night went to school to be told that my ear shouldnt look like a 2 euro coin, it was so swollen.

Need advice, I'm on 4mm at the minute. Got a 6mm yesterday. Been trying to get it through there but it just wont go. Is there anyway to make the hole slightly bigger so that I can force the 6 through?​

Heres a bit of advice,the stretching is free,usually you just pay for the jewllerey.Get it done properly by a proffessional with a graduated needle and maybe dont tear the skin around your lobe to shreds.....

Heres a bit of advice,the stretching is free,usually you just pay for the jewllerey.Get it done properly by a proffessional with a graduated needle and maybe dont tear the skin around your lobe to shreds.....

You have stretched lobes?

Yeh I reckon if I get this one in I'll be going to get it done professionally for the next one. Gonna stop at 8mm for sure

Need advice, I'm on 4mm at the minute. Got a 6mm yesterday. Been trying to get it through there but it just wont go. Is there anyway to make the hole slightly bigger so that I can force the 6 through?

ky.jpg

You have stretched lobes?

Of course,I used to be bet into nu metal,dreads and piercings and the obligatory calf tattoo and couriering.

I used to have 8's but I just have 2.4's in them now for various reasons but all any strecthes I got were done by the dudes and lasses in snakebite which meant that when i took them out the hole, eventually just looked like a slightly bigger than usual earing hole...bear in mind you may eventually take these out and want your ear to not to look like a surgical mishap.

my mate used to stretch his own with all types of shit from a pen to chainring bolts off a bike and now he has shit loads of tears and scar tissue.
Not very nice and pretty dumb considering he could have got it done for nothing.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back