Streching Ear Lobe Piercings (2 Viewers)

thad wrongcock said:
no sweat, sorry for getting all worked up, i thought you were being an asshole. We're cool, yeah?

yeah man, i fuckin love chomsky! he's so right about everything! it's like... just so amazing.

goatse_time.jpg

mad altogether

oh shit said:
yeah man, i fuckin love chomsky! he's so right about everything! it's like... just so amazing.

his mind is so massive and right, his brain is probably one of the biggest in the world. Want to go into the politics thread for a chat?

thad wrongcock said:
your willy is so massive and right, and mine is probably one of the biggest in the world. Want to go into the politics thread for a humpedy bumpedy?

ah look, i knew you guys were getting on well :)

let this be a lesson to you young mackle. Get you brain pierced with intelligits, like me and "oh shit" and to a lesser extent "la la" and chompski beat.
all hangover and monday weirdness / nonsense aside though, deffo get those huge holes in you ears, they're great. Thad out.

thad wrongcock said:
let this be a lesson to you young mackle. Get you brain pierced with intelligits, like me and "oh shit" and to a lesser extent "la la" and chompski beat.
all hangover and monday weirdness / nonsense aside though, deffo get those huge holes in you ears, they're great. Thad out.

whaddya mean 'a lesser extent'????????????? !ninjaaaa :eek:

an open letter to la la.

la la,

please refrain from posting fraudulent quotes from me on the internet, its unprofessional and reflects badly on your sex. I appriciatre the reputation points oyu allocated me, but i do not feel this should be taken as a cue to slander me with homophobic jibes.

Yours etc.

Thadeus M. Wrongcock

postscript:
Fuck you, you smelly slagpost.

thad wrongcock said:
an open letter to La La.

La La,

Please refrain from posting fraudulent quotes from (sic - read: about) me on the internet, it's unprofessional and reflects badly on your sex.(?????) I appreciate the reputation points you allocated me, but i do not feel this should be taken as a cue to slander me with homophobic jibes.

Yours etc.

Thadeus M. Wrongcock

PS: please excuse me, I haven't a sense of humour.

im not going to dignify that with a response, but i will correct the spelling mistakes for you :rolleyes:

Need advice, I'm on 4mm at the minute. Got a 6mm yesterday. Been trying to get it through there but it just wont go. Is there anyway to make the hole slightly bigger so that I can force the 6 through?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back