Streching Ear Lobe Piercings (1 Viewer)

mackle

Is it worth it? I'm seriously thinking of doing it but I'm just worried I'll totaly fuck up my ear for the rest of my life. Does it ever properly close if you take them out? Thats probaly my main concern I think. Well that and the pain of streching them out!

Ciaran Mackle said:
Is it worth it? I'm seriously thinking of doing it but I'm just worried I'll totaly fuck up my ear for the rest of my life. Does it ever properly close if you take them out? Thats probaly my main concern I think. Well that and the pain of streching them out!

i cant answer the question as to if it is worth it, i wouldnt know how to answer it. its a gradual process of inserting progressively thicker (but NOT heavier- since that causes tearing) plugs or rings through. it has to be done fairly slowly, since again rushing it causes tearing, which is absolutely not the point. it is a little uncomfortable for the first few, but after a certain point the discomfort goes away and the hole and earlobe can be stretched enormously. its not a particularly painful process. the hole doesnt close up when the plug/tunnel/ring is removed, but it will shrink in size down to a fairly small point. but by that stage it is very easy to stretch it back up again. in the case of fairly large holes and the plug is removed, they close down into what look like tiny anuses amusingly enough! (he he, "hole!", he he)
if you cant be bothered with all that, you could just get a dermal punch, which is a small sharp tube - the surgical equivalent of an apple corer - that cuts the hole out of the earlobe (or indeed, other places on the ear) and robert's your proverbial uncle. problem with this is, the hole wont close up completely if its on the earlobe, and if its done on other parts of the ear (like say, the conch or the top of the ear) it will never close up. i should point out that it is extremely painful to get a dermal punch done on the conch or top of the ear, since it is cartilage.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
And they smell.

thats actually true.
I had 8s in my ear when I was younger but I let em close down.Can still get 3.2s into them.Its up to yourself dude,no one can make the decision for you.

Yeah , wash your earings every day with anti bactrial soap. Dont stretch to fast, I went from 6.5mm to 8mm in the space of a week and a half, just thinking about that little ring of blood that formed when I put in the eight.

Had to take them out for school let them go down to 3.5/4mm then brought them back up again over the summer , my right ear has minor blow and it gets sore a lot.

Be ready to answer lots of questions from hair dressers to those retards who are standing behind you in the lunch que in school , just tell them if a ya dont want to start answering questions that they clip together at the back. One day in french I had half the class looking at me like I was the oddest thing on the planet because I took it out to show some one the hole.

Roisin said:
Be ready to answer lots of questions from hair dressers to those retards who are standing behind you in the lunch que in school , just tell them if a ya dont want to start answering questions that they clip together at the back. One day in french I had half the class looking at me like I was the oddest thing on the planet because I took it out to show some one the hole.

you should see the looks i get for having a fucking surface piercing in my nape, the amount of times i've been asked if i've ever been abducted by aliens etc..... blah blah !zed

you should also factor in how much cooler any posed photos of yourself that you put in your myspace profile will look...if you have one like

Ciaran Mackle said:
Is it worth it?

yes, totally

Ciaran Mackle said:
I'm seriously thinking of doing it but I'm just worried I'll totaly fuck up my ear for the rest of my life. Does it ever properly close if you take them out?

You wil do no permanent damage, and they close up completely over time.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Thats probaly my main concern I think. Well that and the pain of streching them out!

It doesn't hurt at all. Go for it!

don't try and tell me this shit isn't totally cool.
stretch4.jpg

go on mackle, the birds will be chugging on your little mickey like nobodys business.

oh shit said:
indeed, though i'm not the one with two cat's arses hanging off my head.
ciaran, go for it man.

just you keep on conforming man, slave to the government. Keep on buying your nikes and watching sky news. people like you make me puke.

would you say

or

or maybe

?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back