STOP PRESS : Connect Four Orchestra Reunion (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
According to sources, the original Connect Four Orchestra line up are getting together this week in a secret location to drink pints. The much loved early naughties multi instrumentalists have apparently not sat down and drank booze in the same venue for nearly two years. Somadrone and Redneck Manifesto lynchpin Neil O'Connor is rumoured to have instigated the move, which will see the group drink pints and go outside for cigarettes for what's likely to be an epic 4 hour plus set.
Rumours of an impromptu drunken table drumming session have so far been denied by the group.

Wheels said:
According to sources, the original Connect Four Orchestra line up are getting together this week in a secret location to drink pints. The much loved early naughties multi instrumentalists have apparently not sat down and drank booze in the same venue for nearly two years. Somadrone and Redneck Manifesto lynchpin Neil O'Connor is rumoured to have instigated the move, which will see the group drink pints and go outside for cigarettes for what's likely to be an epic 4 hour plus set.
Rumours of an impromptu drunken table drumming session have so far been denied by the group.

pigs_fly.jpg

this must be up there with the coronation street and eastenders for continuing an epic story...

i've got a snoop staking out the most likely watering holes for this great event. Just got to buy the flashomo bulbs for my photomagraphic device
WHAT A SCOOP!

are they going to start court proceedings? i mean the 2nd song on i am brazil is clearly a c4o song... love to all my bro's. xxx

chico said:
are they going to start court proceedings? i mean the 2nd song on i am brazil is clearly a c4o song... love to all my bro's. xxx

rumour has it neil owned the rights to that tasty tune so when he skipped over to chez redneck he gave them a go of it and it just seemed to fit with a few alterations here and there.!ninjaaaa;)

court proceedings? you want to slow it down there a bit, tonto... lets just see if they manage to make it to the pub first and we'll see what happens from then on out

frambosenshmak said:
rumour has it neil owned the rights to that tasty tune so when he skipped over to chez redneck he gave them a go of it and it just seemed to fit with a few alterations here and there.!ninjaaaa;)

court proceedings? you want to slow it down there a bit, tonto... lets just see if they manage to make it to the pub first and we'll see what happens from then on out
hello paul :)

I remember many moons ago they played from sisters bedroom live on FM. Still have the video....must put a sample up?

Wheels said:

Rappadh.

Are there tickets left for this? How much??

Anthony said:
Glen Keating spotted in south inner city this afternoon.

I concur... I also actually spoke with this mythical charictar too...
He spoke of an Anthony... not sure which

aoifed said:
shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Ianus Beanus spotted looking bloodied and pale on saturday night in a den on iniquity on the northside of Dubbalint.
is it true that ian the bean is so-called because he once put a tin of beans on a fire & it exploded and he got a bean stuck in his ear?
other sources tell me it was simply what mrs.clarke used to call him.

g-stereotypical said:
is it true that ian the bean is so-called because he once put a tin of beans on a fire & it exploded and he got a bean stuck in his ear?
other sources tell me it was simply what mrs.clarke used to call him.

T'was Mrs.C She used to give out to me bout my washing line hanging skills. I was deeply humbled. Hey, anyone remeber when beaner broke his whole face? -Man, that was funny.

Corey said:
T'was Mrs.C She used to give out to me bout my washing line hanging skills. I was deeply humbled. Hey, anyone remeber when beaner broke his whole face? -Man, that was funny.
heard a story of when he fell off a bouncy castle and split his head open & someone sticked it closed with a needle and thread..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back