stop jazz (2 Viewers)

egg_ said:
From the same place? So what? You and slowey and ms.b.haven all come from the same place, no?
yeah, and for all you know, we all hang out at the weekends... am i lying or not? ;)

lorcanzo said:
Brief history of Jazz:
Jazz was invented by Jeesus and Yazz on one saturday when they were real stoned.
it was decided that the only way was up, so they all got stoned and played their instruments and got their songs on Sex and the city, and now Very Slowey has a problem with it.

no

it's the current jazz i have problem with. no wait - yes -its all jazz i suppose accept benny goodman, he does have good man in his name and that leaves him out of this critisism

what criticism? all you said was you didn't like jazz and left it at that, who cares, good for you. who gives a swinging mickey

Slowey has always been 100% serious. Sometimes I think he'd be better off dead...no wait, not him..me.

veryslowey said:
no

it's the current jazz i have problem with. no wait - yes -its all jazz i suppose accept benny goodman, he does have good man in his name and that leaves him out of this critisism
I take your point. The current jazz is very baloogey compared to the yumpiness of ancient jazz. Phil Silvers is my top jazz man closely followed by Jumpin' Jack Flash.

Wavioli said:
I say kill all singersongwriters. They are an evil breed of simpletons who only know 3 chords and the words 'i love you, I really do'. At least jazz fags can play their instruments well.
surely not freddie gage though, poor fella.

album.jpg

though he could join his friends i suppose, poor fella.

On a serious note, I wasn't too impressed with what I thought was Jazz
I/e those never ending saxwanks that squeaked and squealed and never ended.
But then I heard Charles Mingus and that guy is the business, and no he isn't difficult to listen to at all, compared to John Coltrane or some of the other respected peoples
of the jaiz community anyway.

and god it's hard to type when under the influence.

sarah said:
and god it's hard to type when under the influence.

totally.

I like jazz. theres a fabulous jazz club/restaurant in Paris, first time I went there was an amazing band playing..absolutley loved it. second time, the double bass player was awful and the bongos went through my skull. nay impressed. tis just like any genre...gooode and badde.

mmmm jazzz. you know the way they say the best way to see paris is on foot. well after about 11 hours of seeing paris on foot myself and my girlfriend got a pain in our holes and ducked into this dodgy bar somewhere along the river. it looked like the foggy dew used to look like. dirty windows, sun bleached dusty curtains. anyways. we got in there - its about midnight - and theres about 10 old geezers sitting at the bar eating brie and baguettes and drinking wine and this unearthly sounding sax wanking (thanks sarah) is coming out of the speakers. it was jazz heaven. the walls were was plastered with jazz lp covers which basically means the place looked like a black man's barbers with all the perfect afros going on. anyway. we stayed there and drank wine and wine and wine. the music was faaantastic. the company was typically french and disinterested in us but we were completely buzzing off their shenanigans. a very pleasant evening. and ever since then i've always had brie iwth my jazz. always.

the dizzying highs, the terrifying lows
some of my favourite and otherwise music and the pinnacle of 20th c folk art y'all
thass jassssssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back