Stoopid Yanks (2 Viewers)

Charlie Fett

Website
www.starwars.com
check this:

To: Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema

http://www.petitiononline.com/twotower/petition.html

Those of us who have seen The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring know what an amazing director Peter Jackson is. When I learned that there apparently was to be a sequel, I was overjoyed. However, Peter Jackson has decided to tastelessly name the sequel "The Two Towers". The title is clearly meant to refer to the attacks on the World Trade Center. In this post-September 11 world, it is unforgiveable that this should be allowed to happen. The idea is both offensive and morally repugnant. Hopefully, when Peter Jackson and, more importantly, New Line Cinema see the number of signatures on this petition, the title will be changed to something a little more sensitive.

In the original book series,was the second one called 'the two towers'?If so,i don't see why it should be changed for the film.

If they made that name up for the film,then i think they should change it.

Well,judging by your reply,the book was actually called the two towers.In this case they should definitely not change the name.

i had thought they may have gave it that name after september 11,which would be highly controversial and create every promoters dream,publicity.

they shold call it "lord of the rings 2: peter jackson is one of the worst film makers in history and has no penis".... just cause it was the name of the second book.

Originally posted by Charlie Fett
well the book was written 50 yrs ago bla bla bla

i was just posting this to highlight some peoples ignorance......

point taken.i actually thought you wanted people to sign this petition until i seen the name of the post.

must be something in the water on that side of the world. get some ballygowan into ya
slurms is dressed in a rather raggedy tweed suit. he is arched over slightly. his hands are in his jacket pockets. his left leg is moving up and down of its own accord "BALLYGOWAN IS IT?! BALLYGOWAN! i tell ya', it's far from ballygowan ye' were reared!"

Originally posted by 10 years of noise and confusion
enter 10 yearsier, unshaven, soiled pants and moist shirt. in his hands a bottle of KVI bottled water in which he has urinated.

"shtory boys. would you care for a sup!"
i'm on the arse of that!

did you watch the embassy world championchip final the other night? great stuff altogether. i was rooting for ebdon all the way but i did feel slightly sorry for hendry at the end slightly.
poor old ronnie though: the most natural talent the game's ever seen.
hendry: greatest player to ever pick up a cue.
ebdon: hardest working man in the game.
white: best with the rest/spider.
mcmanus: knows all the angles.
thorne: .....

well the book was written 50 yrs ago bla bla bla

i was just posting this to highlight some peoples ignorance......

ok - hold on now, wait for it, but isn't it possible that whoever started the petition was....gulp!...."taking the piss". because most of the people signing it seem to be. jaysus, maybe all those damn yanks aren't as stupid as some people like to think

Originally posted by slurms
they shold call it "lord of the rings 2: peter jackson is one of the worst film makers in history and has no penis".... just cause it was the name of the second book.

haha....WELL slurms, looks like you can join your buddy peter jackson in the "no penis dept." muwahahhahaha

and yanks are not stoopid, im taking offense to that you cannot generalize like that its rude and unfair, itd be like me saying every irish person is an alcoholic or a leperchaun ...... so get bent. im quite smart myself and i know alot of other americans that are.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr hehe sorry...

george bush is the only stupid america, and i honestly dont think he actually IS american....i think hes an afgan...honestly he seems to be making alot of mistakes, and i think that its cuz hes undercover TRYING to be american but keeps slipping up argh i dunno i killed that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back