Stoopid Yanks (3 Viewers)

i try....see??? americans ARE smart!! where IS everyone today anyways?? no one is here..... hmmm....and my buddy hopper has gone missing:-( i guess youll have to keep me company today tampon.......er i mean pad:)

yeah, i was wondering where hopper got to as well. i was talking to him on sunday and i asked him would he be in work on monday and he said yes, so maybe hes had a delayed hangover or something.

or something.

god its a fucking yawnfest in here today. austria, switzerland and france have bank holidays.

let me entertain you.....duh duh duh duh duh....dudududu.....im stripping, but im killing the joke, so im going to stop hehe...

aw.....maybe hopper got sick of us all:-( my poor ickle puss......ah well my mate taught me that theres 3 words to describe life....it goes on!! hehe...

ok....i feel sick today...and a bit bloated...PAD I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE hehehe

Originally posted by Syb
let me entertain you.....duh duh duh duh duh....dudududu.....im stripping, but im killing the joke, so im going to stop hehe...

aw.....maybe hopper got sick of us all:-( my poor ickle puss......ah well my mate taught me that theres 3 words to describe life....it goes on!! hehe...

ok....i feel sick today...and a bit bloated...PAD I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE hehehe

this.
is mingin.

jaysus i'm off sick for one day and I have people worrying about me on the interweb, but the work crowd couldn't give a flying fuck!
[southern man] shucks, thanks you guyz.|..| [\southern man]

im ONLY messin, besides, some day when all you men FINALLY get a girl, youll be prepared, believe it or not when a woman gets comfy talking to you, she WILL speak like this....hehe

im joking though i have atleast another 2 weeks unless im preggers ...but then youd need to have sex to get preggers......hmmm......ok...im going to drift away into thought but i have to take my hands away from the keyboards or else ill type what im thinking on the board like im doing now see????

anyway, just back to the miniputt thing, it's been a favourite in work for the last couple of weeks, my best is 26 which was the office record for a day until me boss got an unbelievable 25. can it be broken? I reacon so.

anyway, just back to the miniputt thing, it's been a favourite in work for the last couple of weeks, my best is 26 which was the office record for a day until me boss got an unbelievable 25. can it be broken? I reacon so.

25!! I was pretty impressed with my 35.... That 18th hole always gets me.

screen shot can be supplied, but not til next week. All holes can be done in one except two of them I reacon. It take a lot of practice, luck, and Rick O'Shea's.

Good luck, I believe in you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back