Stoat album launch (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 90
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 5
Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Really looking forward to this. Only hope I don't blow delorentos and stoat off the stage.

only if you huff and puff ro, only if you huff and puff.

looking forward to it :) (and off home with me, flexitime rocks)

great night! glad ye got such a big crowd. stoat always manage to get people dancing.

roe.JPG

st1.JPG

st2.JPG

st3.JPG

st4.JPG

Oh my goodness WHAT A NIGHT OUT THAT WAS!!!
Delorentos got my juices flowing, natch!
M.D.Ronan was darling and hysterical as usual and Stoat had me flying around the back of the room like a pinwheel on a breezy spring day at Howth Head! Thanks for a great night of music, laughter, dancing and unrelentling flirtations. I felt like a schoolgirl...well, only when that guy touched my nipple. The other times I felt like your Aunt Shirl with a glandular problem. My nipples however, are quite schoolgirlish.

GREAT GREAT GREAT night!

Roxy kept my deaf ass grounded and laughing while the lovely boy from Wexford kept me hopeful...for hours mind you...and hope can keep you alive much longer than attainment can. Thank you Sir, for your for grace and humour.

...and Roxy, where in the world did you find that sig line! A work of genius...as I've come to expect from you.

Kieran, you should have told me that guy Gareth was going to be there...I could have followed him into the bathroom and made him very uncomfortable. That would have been fun.

Eugene to win! Hang the hairdresser! Seriously.

!baggyyyy

stunning said:
...and Roxy, where in the world did you find that sig line! A work of genius...as I've come to expect from you.

Credit where it's due - it's from the brain of Lorcan Zo and is thus the work of his immense and inimitable genius. I'm nearly certain he had intended to bag himself a Stunning using this very line.

Stoat gig was Girls just wanna have DEADLY FUN.

I wore my stoat tshirt in bed last night and it was the best night's sleep in the whole of forever. I had the weirdest fuckin dream though....

Jaykers John Meagher gave us some roasting on Newstalk this morning :( Listening to The Teddy Bear's Picnic is not what he wants to be doing on a Friday night apparently. He was going to be reviewing the gig for the Indo, got cancelled at the last minute, thank Christ

egg_ said:
Jaykers John Meagher gave us some roasting on Newstalk this morning :( Listening to The Teddy Bear's Picnic is not what he wants to be doing on a Friday night apparently. He was going to be reviewing the gig for the Indo, got cancelled at the last minute, thank Christ

I am so so so sorry I texted you. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back