• Watchers 5
Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
unsigned transport provider

If you're going the distance.

portable-outhouse.jpg

egg_ said:
8 euro in
12 for an album
No reduction for admission-plus-album I'm afraid - sorry it's not cheaper, we've got a lot of debts to pay off

Are Stoat broke after paying to enter the Hard Working Class Heroes competition?

I thought that said "Hard Working Class Heroes Championship" ... and naw, we're not playing at that, never got round to sending in anything, too much else to worry about lately with the album and child and all

egg_ said:
I thought that said "Hard Working Class Heroes Championship" ... and naw, we're not playing at that, never got round to sending in anything, too much else to worry about lately with the album and child and all

As long as you don't blame the child later on in life, that's fine.

Yknow the application form for HWCH - do you have to tick a box to indicate 'Yes, we are hard-working' or something?

I'm only half-joking.

roxy said:
As long as you don't blame the child later on in life, that's fine
I'm not a blamer, F

Had some shenanigans with these CDs, sent em late to the Czech republic and there was a flaw in the master, so I had to get the Finns who mastered it to courier another to the Czechs - fair play to those foreigners though, arrived today (2 days early). Tried getting a quote from Trend and they didn't return my calls

egg_ said:
I'm not a blamer, F

Had some shenanigans with these CDs, sent em late to the Czech republic and there was a flaw in the master, so I had to get the Finns who mastered it to courier another to the Czechs - fair play to those foreigners though, arrived today (2 days early). Tried getting a quote from Trend and they didn't return my calls

It wouldn't be a launch without some last minute cd-pressing chaos.

Incidentally, this will be my last gig as an unmarried man.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
It wouldn't be a launch without some last minute cd-pressing chaos.

are you having a sex change?

suppose the name is a bit gender unspecific.

• stoat is great.
  • mumblin deaf ro are great.
  • the Sugar Club is one of my top ten dublin venues.
  • My ex-girlfriend will be there with her new boyfriend, Gareth. what a cunt. Who brings their boyfriend to see their ex-boyfriend play? fucks sake. Apparently he's a stupid looking twit too.
All these reasons mean this will be a special night.

GO!

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:

Getting a sex change?

No really, does this mean there'll be strippers? Leeson St's sexiest/least wrinkly?

No but really, does this mean you're gonna play while tied to a tree in your jocks?

Would all the artists like to play in their jocks?

Or maybe play in their socks.

1710.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back