Stiff Little Fingers (1 Viewer)

Oh thank you so much!
A german pal of mine keeps going on about how all irish music is moany singer-songwriters (he's wrong of course) and the best irish band is stiff little fingers...so i thought i should give them a go...

Thanks a million for uploading it yes o yes yes

Oh thank you so much!
A german pal of mine keeps going on about how all irish music is moany singer-songwriters (he's wrong of course) and the best irish band is stiff little fingers...so i thought i should give them a go...

Thanks a million for uploading it yes o yes yes

It's not my upload.

They're where Green Day got their sound.

Ah ha - I'm going to be like one of those people saying: hey, is that david bowie covering that nirvana song?

Gee, Kraftwerk sound REALLY like Ladytron...

Well, it's just when you know one so well, then the other comes along, it's hard not to make the comparison in your head.

I don't think I can hear it now. Just when I first heard Longview and Basket Case on the radio.

don't believe them! don't believe them!
don't be bitten twice
you gotta suss, suss, suss, suss, suss out
sus-suspect device!

ah i gotta go listen to that

I picked up a best of there a while back called 'The Story So Far'. I think it was in Tower. Theres about 40 songs on it and it only cost a tenner, so you can't really go wrong.

SLF had an awful lot of shite too though, so you'll have to sift through that.

And I agree with number 7, Inflammable Material is pretty deadly. They played the whole thing here last year when they did that gig in TBMC. Deadly. Still sounding great, despite their ages and despite the fact that Henry Cluney didn't play with them.

Saw them supporting the Stooges last week, had forgotten how many good choons they had. Alas, cannot find my copy of Inflammable Material, was sure it was in my ma's attic.

Saw them supporting the Stooges last week, had forgotten how many good choons they had. Alas, cannot find my copy of Inflammable Material, was sure it was in my ma's attic.

check yer ma's cd player.

Anyone remember that ad on a tv a few years ago with the three dogs in a band playing suspect device...class

no, but i was just thinking of this ad earlier

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=FU4PwKrrHOE"]YouTube - British Telecom - Chop Chop Busy Busy - UK Advert[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back