Sticking E up your bum (1 Viewer)

i just remember someone telling me a story about being at a party and he didn't know anyone because his mates hadn't arrived yet. Anyway. he was standing in the kitchen chatting with some people when a group of girls started sticking e up their bums in the kitchen. he hadn't a clue what was going on.

whatever. it all sounded funnier when he was telling it.

yawn. fuck off.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

lurlow said:
Sounds like an ace party. Might want to grind it up first mind.

My next suggestion in work will be to insist that instead of shaking hands before a meeting we put e's up clients bums.

i wonder how that will go down at the next staff meeting.

i see a raise on the horizon

broken arm said:
My next suggestion in work will be to insist that instead of shaking hands before a meeting we put e's up clients bums.

i wonder how that will go down at the next staff meeting.

i see a raise on the horizon

Perhaps the opposite, your contract might be changed to say that from now on you're payed entirely in hugs.

lurlow said:
Perhaps the opposite, your contract might be changed to say that from now on you're payed entirely in hugs.

wicked. mate. nice one.

gabber.jpg

I think once it gets into your bloodstream, if that involves sticking it your arse then so be it.

I was waiting for night link a while back with a friend and some dodgy bloke cam over and asked for a cigarette for a joint. My friend had the ciagarette out in an instant to get rid of him. He walked off and then turned around and shouted down d'olier street "im just goin round here to take the hash out of me hole, be back in a few". Needless to say he didnt come back.

The point is drugs and the asshole compliment each other in more ways than one.

lurlow said:
Has anyone ever tried eating a steak with their bum?
imagine if the digestive system also worked in reverse? you stick bits of excrement up your arse and three days later you puke chunks of reconstituted food onto a plate. nice.

with regard to anal pill popping; I've heard about people doing it, and it does work according to reports. very well in fact. although I've also heard that it's a great way to absorb some of the probable impurities in your average yoke as well. I've also heard that you lose large quantities of the drug by urinating and that the thrifty pillhead might find it advisable, in the interests of personal economics, to drink their own er, feculance...

was thinkin bout startin a thread bout this.
few of my mates have tried it and now swear by it !ninjaaaa
was wonderin if it was a widespread thing.

edit: funny story - a mate recently had a fairly serious health scare, when the doctor asked him what drugs he'd been taking he listed them off and at the end said '...and i've started sticking e's up by bum'
the doctor broke his shit laughing and had to apologise etc.

Popular with the French, but then, the use of suppositories is worryingly widespread there as a means of delivering all sorts of medications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back