Star Wars: The Last Jedi [SPOILERS IT MAY CONTAIN] (1 Viewer)

ann post

Threads
All that stuff is out the day the movie releases in the us of a
Like they could just take parents out the back of some place in mid november and beat the shit out of them and hand them a porg, so rather than dragging the all the pain out in that 10day pre-xmas window they could get all over with at once.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
Like they could just take parents out the back of some place in mid november and beat the shit out of them and hand them a porg, so rather than dragging the all the pain out in that 10day pre-xmas window they could get all over with at once.
The one Porg toy I’ve seen online looks like a cheap knockoff. They’re really missing a trick not Furby-ing the shit out of it.

chris d

Supporter
Threads
have you ever been to skellig michael? it's shit. we were on a boat for 3 hours while people puked. couldn't even look at the stupid islands when we got out there, just wanted to die.

Lili Marlene

Wanna Get Out
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
have you ever been to skellig michael? it's shit. we were on a boat for 3 hours while people puked. couldn't even look at the stupid islands when we got out there, just wanted to die.
Really?

I've never been, I remember being really into it as a kid because it was used in Michael Scott's Windlord series as a portal to the past. I was probably learning about in school around the same time. I reckon it's better as a concept than as a real thing, I bet the poor monks who ended up dumped there would agree as well.

Last edited:

chris d

Supporter
Threads
worst day of my life. if they say that the sea is going to be rough, believe them. those waves were lolleriffic for about 2 minutes, then the puking started. honestly thought we were going to die at times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Previous thread
Next thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Lavender EP
    Ginseng Strip 2002 (Prod. Yung Gud)
    Yung Lean
    Lavender EP

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads