Star Wars Episode III (1 Viewer)

hmm.
I wonder.
Maybe there's going to be a revenge of the sith 33 1/3.

oh shit said:
yeah, i only remembered cos on the way out my pal sarcasticallly said "so he was his father all along," jokingly referring to darth vader being luke's father,
but at first i thought he meant ian was hayden's father, and took a moment to think about it and then went "ahhhh yes"
but then everyone disagreed with me.
it really was slipped in there a little too ambiguously.

kirstie said:
hmm.
I wonder.
Maybe there's going to be a revenge of the sith 33 1/3.

yeah, one that might explain how if darth plagus or whatever was so powerful and great, and he came right before palpatine (as implied), how come the jedi never heard of any sith for a squillion years.
fucksake george.

or how the Jedi didn't cop on that Palpatine was a big evil baddie. My cat would have spotted that sooner.

Revenge of the Sith Part Deux, I can hardly wait.

oh shit said:
yeah, one that might explain how if darth plagus or whatever was so powerful and great, and he came right before palpatine (as implied), how come the jedi never heard of any sith for a squillion years.
fucksake george.

It's mad the way the Star Wars Burger King meal doesn't even have a toy or a Star wars logo on any of the containers. I wrote to my TD about it and he said it's a sign of the times we live in.

Wilbert said:
It's too big to paste here, but this is funny.

http://ter.air0day.com/?script=revengeofthesith

Hahaha!! Brilliant!!

I saw episode III last night. It was enjoyable, but ultimately pretty poor. I was really enjoying it up until the moment when Anakin inexplicably went from "what have I done!?!" to "Anything you say, evil dude". then it went pretty south of the enjoyment border. still some great fights etc. but so many things that were crap and annoying.

All Jedi - bar Obi Wan, Yoda, Windu, Anakin - couldnt kick shit off a rope. like what the hells the point in being a Jedi if you can't even take a couple of loser braindead clones? They all seemed like morons too. Also Yoda gave Anakin some of the worst advice ever - "forged aboud id!". If he'd actually given a shit he might have stopped that pushover Anakin from deciding to murder after a casual conversation with some old timer.

still though, it's pretty romantic you know...killing children and the defenseless for love. Hundreds of infant corpes "FOR YOU, PADME!!!!". Warms the heart.

Also, why the fuck did Anakin randomly turn on Obi? they left each other on top form - like brothers/best buds etc. Then Anakin sees him and goes nuts - "YOURE WITH HIM!!!!!" "WHORE!?!?!".

I did like it, but only in so far as it had light sabres, star wars music, some great fightin'. I could probably have pulled a better script of my HEY HEY!!
I really want to watch episodes IV, V and VI now though. You really need Han Solo.

Best line I've read about the film:

"SITH HAPPENS" - totally sums it up for me.

avernus said:
All Jedi - bar Obi Wan, Yoda, Windu, Anakin - couldnt kick shit off a rope. like what the hells the point in being a Jedi if you can't even take a couple of loser braindead clones? They all seemed like morons too.

Haha yeah tell me about it. It's like:

Windu - "Right mutherfuckers, I've found out that Palpatine is the god-damn mutherfuckin Sith Lord! I need you all to come along and get killed straight away by him so the Clone Troopers don't have to do it later!"
Jedis - "Okay Master Windu, we'll put up a good fight, this is going to be epic, four Jedi versus the Sith Lord, this should be like the best fight scene ever, it will go on for hours!"
Windu - "Shut the fuck up bitch! You're there to die, not to fight! Just wave your mutherfucking lightsabers about while Palpatine kills you all within 3 seconds!"
Jedis - "Okay Master Windu, let's go!"

stephenoblunt said:
Oh I loved it so much... I enjoy pluggin the plot holes with nerdy reasons and just letting the epic story take me to a stellar cloud of jedi love-gas.

Wow... Everything... I got shivers and all!!

well you thought batman was awful so this makes perfect sense.

What does that mean?! Did you like Batman? If so, die.

Only joskin, but nobody, especially bat/cloaked is better than the jedi. Fact.

Does anyone else think Batman was better than Sith?? If so, die.

Only joskin! :D etc.

as much as i loved star wars as a kid and was prepared to forgive all the shite in episode 3,
you are a fool!

stephenoblunt said:
What does that mean?! Did you like Batman? If so, die.

Only joskin, but nobody, especially bat/cloaked is better than the jedi. Fact.

Does anyone else think Batman was better than Sith?? If so, die.

Only joskin! :D etc.

Saw this yisterday, in my first trip to the cinema in months, and fucking loved it ... I wish the transition from "what have I done" to "whatever you say evil dude" was a little less instant, but that is pretty much my only quibble
(and then I came out of the cinema and Wexford were 4 points up - couldn't believe it, what a day! ... didn't last though)
Poor Anakin. When Obi-Wan and him were fighting in the lava I just wanted one of them to say "ah here, what are we doing? let's be friends again", and then when Obi-Wan left him burning ... had a tear in my eye. Couldn't stop thinking about it as I fell asleep last night
I probably will never watch it again, at least not for a very long time

I thought it was really good, great spaceships and scenery but as usual, terrible dialogue.I reckon it was way better than the last one

Maddoxs review is pretty funny though and sadly a bit too accurate

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=episode3

ep3_tot2.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/ep3_tot2.gif

yea it was really good though.much better than i thought it'd be.reminded why i loved star wars so much when i was a kid

egg_ said:
Saw this yisterday, in my first trip to the cinema in months, and fucking loved it ... I wish the transition from "what have I done" to "whatever you say evil dude" was a little less instant, but that is pretty much my only quibble
(and then I came out of the cinema and Wexford were 4 points up - couldn't believe it, what a day! ... didn't last though)
Poor Anakin. When Obi-Wan and him were fighting in the lava I just wanted one of them to say "ah here, what are we doing? let's be friends again", and then when Obi-Wan left him burning ... had a tear in my eye. Couldn't stop thinking about it as I fell asleep last night
I probably will never watch it again, at least not for a very long time

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back