stall schtuff (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter hop
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 1

hop

Righty-o, here's who's owed what from the Dublin stall

I've been really busy with work & moving gaff lately, so apologies to anyone wondering if the stall had just dissappeared

Some news: Ronan Yakuza has the Belfast stall up and running, if anyone wants a list of what's gone up there, they can mail me at [email protected], and I'll send a full list.

Also, our very own Michael Knight has kindly offered to help me out with the running of the Dublin stall. So between meself, himself and herself (Rhona), we'll be better able to have it at more gigs, more regularly. We'll be talking aboot that at the distro meeting tonight so watch this space.

Any other queries post here or mail me at the address above

peace out niggaz

sorry my luncheon break is over so it'll tomorrow before I get that done:(

patience, gentle lorcanzo, patience:)

sorry for the delay on the sold list, will have it posted as soon as work chills the fuck out bah

lousy economic recovery

we're ok for evangelists stuff for the moment, I just got another 10 off Unclealo

Donnchadh,

Sorry I butchered your name on the other thread!

Curious if the might be room in your stall for I WANNA BE KATE: The Songs of Kate Bush. Granted, its Chicago bands and not Irish bands...however, the producer and one of the performers (Me) is now living here and working/playing in the scene. Also, we've sold over 4000 copies and I suspect it might do well for your table as well. I think this would do particularly well in the Belfast stall. If its not something you want to deal with, no problem. Just wanted to find out your thoughts.

Additionally, I'd like to meet with you to discuss how the HOOT NIGHT and THINGS might work together. Coffee?

Thanks,

Thomas

ps. Missed you at the last Ballroom.

Originally posted by stunning
Donnchadh,

Sorry I butchered your name on the other thread!

Curious if the might be room in your stall for I WANNA BE KATE: The Songs of Kate Bush. Granted, its Chicago bands and not Irish bands...however, the producer and one of the performers (Me) is now living here and working/playing in the scene. Also, we've sold over 4000 copies and I suspect it might do well for your table as well. I think this would do particularly well in the Belfast stall. If its not something you want to deal with, no problem. Just wanted to find out your thoughts.

Additionally, I'd like to meet with you to discuss how the HOOT NIGHT and THINGS might work together. Coffee?

Thanks,

Thomas

ps. Missed you at the last Ballroom.

hey Thomas how's it hanging

I'd like to have the Kate Bush tribute CD on the stall, as long as nobody else has an objection? Anyone? There's some info on the CD here

http://pages.ripco.net/~stunning/kate/

About the HOOT night, it would be better if you could chat to the assembly of coolness (things meeting) of which there is one tonight in the Lord Edward pub 7.30. I won't be there meself due to the salt-mines-attitude of my superiors in work :mad:

talk to you soon
Donnchadh

Originally posted by hopper

About the HOOT night, it would be better if you could chat to the assembly of coolness (things meeting) of which there is one tonight in the Lord Edward pub 7.30. I won't be there meself due to the salt-mines-attitude of my superiors in work :mad:

talk to you soon
Donnchadh

Crap! It's 7:49... When is the next meeting? Good thing we've got some time to play with here.

I'll get my ideas together for the next one...

Thanks...and let me know if there are any objections to having IWBKate at the stall...(for what its worth, one of the Drovers played on it! Hee hee.)

Ciao,

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back