Squarehead - 'Yeah Nothing' (1 Viewer)

music journalism is the lowest form of wit

You should see the review she gave me.

Washingcattle is rubbish in bed, endowed with a penis the size of a babys nose and covered in a thick covering of what can only be described as fur he is lacking in cahrisma, charm, ability, energy and semen. He smells like a skip. The next day he refused to leave. Drank half a bottle of 12 year old whiskey smiked a whole pack of my cigarettes, used my TV to watch football all day then left a turd in my jacks. 0.5/5

Still, I got me hole, and that's all that mattered.

weh heh heh heh.

Yeah you should see what my Ma said about me.

A tiresome burden, from which the only escape will be his inevitable early death from liver failure. Lacking in all human decency my main regret is that I didn't switch him with his afterbirth and raise that as my son. 0/5

That was in a birthday card.

Did they steal one of this girl's pets or what? Whatever about not liking the record, weak vocals and bad musicianship is just so wide of the mark. I guess with any amount of hype there's an inevitable backlash but there's been some really good reviews too so hopefully it doesn't knock the wind out of their sails (sales) any. I'm certainly enjoying it.

I can totally see where she's coming from in saying weak vocals.

The poor musicianship comment though, that suggests a profound misunderstanding of the kind of music they're playing.

Tone it down lads, Jim Carroll will be on here in a sec saying we're a scene that celebrates itself.

Tone it down lads, Jim Carroll will be on here in a sec saying we're a scene that celebrates itself.

I explained this before. It's not a scene that celebrates itself, it's a scene that celebrates each other. !ninjaaaa

I actually looked for a puke emoticon there.

speaking of 'scene', how could dublin streets be closed for over a month without anyone here noticing?

IMG_1353.jpg

How do you mean closed? Only Dublin streets I know that are closed are around merrion square that was only from this morning and I noticed a lot...

They were Canadian??? Well that explains a lot. That's just one step a way from being from New York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back