Spots (1 Viewer)

Back of the neck? Your hair. No matter how clean, it'll still fuck up the neck.

Seriously, don't let them bother you. I know they're a pain but you see them more than other people. Most people don't notice or pay attention.

Except mothers.

Mothers always mention them.

Yeah but that stuff fucks you up no? One of my friends took it, he now has perfect skin but god he was a different person when he was on it

i was grand actually
i was really tired for the few months that i was on it and it has lots of mental side effects..
but it definitely worked for me

fuck tectracyclines

Back of the neck? Your hair. No matter how clean, it'll still fuck up the neck.

Seriously, don't let them bother you. I know they're a pain but you see them more than other people. Most people don't notice or pay attention.

Except mothers.

Mothers always mention them.

I have been growing my hair alright...jesus yeah, mothers, they notice spots, and weight gain, and the fact that they hate your trainers and jeans choices. Great for the ol self confidence so they are!

Girl in my economics class today was going on about this gaint spot on her face. It actually was MASSIVE!! well anyway she wouldnt shut up about if she was going to squeeze it or not and there was various skanger banter.

So the teacher then shouts at another girl to stay quiet and she said that the girl with the spot was poking her with her compas and the teacher turns around and says

"well annie should poke that spot of hers with her compass"

Girl in my economics class today was going on about this gaint spot on her face. It actually was MASSIVE!! well anyway she wouldnt shut up about if she was going to squeeze it or not and there was various skanger banter.

So the teacher then shouts at another girl to stay quiet and she said that the girl with the spot was poking her with her compas and the teacher turns around and says

"well annie should poke that spot of hers with her compass"

haha. straight talking teacher. there was this lad in my class in first year in school and everyone was always stabbing him in the ass with their compasses. it was great fun but he moved to a different school in second year. a good trick i used to like too was to jump suddenly while the teacher was at my desk correcting work. he/she would then think the person behind had kicked me and throw them out of class. you can only get away with this for a short while though so it should be used sparingly

I used to have a major problem with ache and its ok now I just guess I grew out of it. It does seem to be a problem in my family. My sister has a major problem. One of the best things is seaweed. I know its gross but it has great healing qualities. You can buy the nets of it in most good health shops. you put it in the bath with boiling water (dont add cold they said for some reason just let it cool down til you can handle it) and put it on your face as much as possible.

You can get two of one net cos they are expensive if you put it in a plastic bag and use it the next night. Also any seedweed based products are great. I remember a beautican telling me not to try different products just stick to the one that works. If you check out now a lot of beauticans have great treatments for acne. Expensive but if it helps you cure the problem long term thats how I got around it. I spent about 600 pounds over a summer when I was 16 and now I dont have so much of a problem.

Also if you find there are scars or marks from serious acne both my mum, me and my grandmother (who had serious problems all her life with acne) used this and found it great.

http://www.30glycolic.com/fadeawaycream.htm

Hope that helps. I know I'm not recommending medical things but I first tried the prescription route and found the hormones too drastic when a teenager. Guess I was lucky now reading about that one that brings on depression so severe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back