Spots (1 Viewer)

TrueLoveWaits

(Retired)
Website
www.myspace.com
I have so many!!! I cleanse, tone, moisturise, I eat freakishly well, drink lots of water...I don't get it :(

The only time the little feckers go away is when I'm on the pill which I came off bout a year ago for the sake of my sanity...I don't wanna have to go back on, any other suggestions? :confused:

I think the answer is in your question. It's all about over-acting hormones. Which The Jack sorted out for you in one way but obviously caused some problems for you in others.

It's a matter of balance.

Just think, though. Boys don't have the choice of going on the pill.

Poor fuckers have to put up with the shit.

Most blokes don't care if you're spotty, though. All they want is their hole.

I think the answer is in your question. It's all about over-acting hormones. Which The Jack sorted out for you in one way but obviously caused some problems for you in others.

It's a matter of balance.

Just think, though. Boys don't have the choice of going on the pill.

Poor fuckers have to put up with the shit.

Most blokes don't care if you're spotty, though. All they want is their hole.

Well that's comforting :rolleyes: nah, not even good bursters, I don't mind them, you can get rid of them, these are all red and sore...and you sooo don't grow out of them!!

I think the answer is in your question. It's all about over-acting hormones.

Yeah. Its all in the hormones.
And the hormones are caused by you abusing yourself and thinking filthy sinful thoughts.
If you could just get your mind out of the gutter for about two days, all your spots would be gone.

That pic of you in the avatar looks alright though.

i recommend roaccutane

i had quite bad spots til into my early 20's. then i took that shit and they just went after three months..absolutely NOTHING else worked for me and i was covered in spots

Try cutting down on the amount of dairy products in your diet, this may help. In terms of hormone regulation, if you don't want to go on the pill and if you're into herbal remedies, you could try Agnus Castus.

i recommend roaccutane

i had quite bad spots til into my early 20's. then i took that shit and they just went after three months..absolutely NOTHING else worked for me and i was covered in spots

You know... I tried that too.

However isn't this being linked to depression?

i recommend roaccutane

Yeah but that stuff fucks you up no? One of my friends took it, he now has perfect skin but god he was a different person when he was on it

You know... I tried that too.

However isn't this being linked to depression?

actually that's a point. I think a couple of kids topped themselves when they went on this.

I dont see why you cant use a narrow spec anti-biotic to kill of the bacteria on your face that are causing ACNE.

Oh. Right. You can. Oh well.
Try this then:
http://dermnetnz.org/acne/acne-antibiotics.html

Yeah but that stuff fucks you up no? One of my friends took it, he now has perfect skin but god he was a different person when he was on it

I'm quite sure I was hit with mild depression from this. Definitely didn't feel the same for a few years after (although I was young - 14 or 15 - so I don't know if I had a developed "normal" self). But yeah... I used to have outrageously bad acne - boils and all that shit all over my face. It got rid of it completely.

I was on tetracyclines for a while, dunno if they cleared it up or I just grew out of it (at 25...). I reckon it was linked to stress and low self esteem type stuff, rubbish!

Jaysus.
I never got any spots at all. Nada. It sounds pretty shite I suppose.
It's weird the way some people get hammered by them. A lot of Chinese people seem to get brutal acne I am noticing.

Jaysus.
I never got any spots at all. Nada. It sounds pretty shite I suppose.
It's weird the way some people get hammered by them. A lot of Chinese people seem to get brutal acne I am noticing.
nah man, that's naplam scarring

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back