Spots (1 Viewer)

Oh right.
I love going up to them in the street, and screaming DIDDY MAO! at them and making the universal clicky clicky Russian roulette gesture at them them.

Gets them every time.

Chinese people are speaking vietnamese now, are they?

Heheh. I'm sure it's universal, cos they've all seen The Deer Hunter...er, kind of like all Eastern Europeans using the word, Kurva (I now overhear that at least once a day).

"Skinner...exactly which part of Diddy Mao don't you understand..?"

Chinese people are speaking vietnamese now, are they?

Heheh. I'm sure it's universal, cos they've all seen The Deer Hunter...er, kind of like all Eastern Europeans using the word, Kurva (I now overhear that at least once a day).

"Skinner...exactly which part of Diddy Mao don't you understand..?"

I'm alright, as long as I speak Asian, and I speak it really loudly.

roaccutane is hard on the liver too.
if you're getting spots in your 20's it's probably due to hormones overproducing sebum, hence the zits. So you could try a glycolic acid face wash like Neostrata (get it in chemists, it's about 20) which is brilliant and will dry your skin out and help prevent breakouts - I've used it before for a glycolic peel effect, to resurface my skin and it worked wonders. It can do even better things for sebum prone skin though. Or you could try proactiv, which is also apparently VG.

I'm quite sure I was hit with mild depression from this. Definitely didn't feel the same for a few years after (although I was young - 14 or 15 - so I don't know if I had a developed "normal" self). But yeah... I used to have outrageously bad acne - boils and all that shit all over my face. It got rid of it completely.

same as, but to be honest with you if your skin has gotten that bad and you've tried every other alternative to it (and believe me i did) you're not going to be feeling so hot about things anyway. but then it has different effects on different folk as well as coming in different strengths. i was lucky that i was wasn't drinking when i was on it cos it does not mix well with booze at all at all. long story short: acne = shit buzz

i get really bad spots on my chin when i shave. which is why i dont shave, but id like the option to be clean shaven once in a while. stupid blackheads. anyone any idea how to get rid of them little fuckers?

dunno

edit: this looks cool, could double up as a webcam.
a/s/l.
pa866_pip.jpg

kirstie will tell you about that.
Here, how come Kirstie is Krystal now?

Or am I senile or something,

thats a black head remover???
jaysus. I would go with the ol tweezers over that yoke. 'sake.

i get really bad spots on my chin when i shave. which is why i dont shave, but id like the option to be clean shaven once in a while. stupid blackheads. anyone any idea how to get rid of them little fuckers?

The boyfriend who always gets a really clean shave, (better than I ever manage on my legs anyways.) says always clean the razor, don't use the cheap ones, when your shaving use hot hot water to rinse of the blade, and use a teatree or antiseptic cream for afterwards,as exposed hairfollicles can get dirt in them and turn to spots more easiely.

I believe the hot running water to rinse of made a real diff!

kirstie will tell you about that.
Here, how come Kirstie is Krystal now?

Or am I senile or something,

Yeah, that confused me too and I didn't know why.
Subscriber used to be able to change their names but I thought that was done away with. Not right, is what it is.

My ex used to squeeze the whiteheads from my face.

Sick.

But fun.

I wouldn't be able for it.

The boyfriend who always gets a really clean shave, (better than I ever manage on my legs anyways.) says always clean the razor, don't use the cheap ones, when your shaving use hot hot water to rinse of the blade, and use a teatree or antiseptic cream for afterwards,as exposed hairfollicles can get dirt in them and turn to spots more easiely.

Ah, jasus. Blokes talking about teatree oil and shit. What's the world coming to? Shaving spots are a bit different to what's being discussed, in fairness.

A hot rinse will lessen the life of the blade. so that doesn't make sense. 'Cos if the blade is soft, then it's harder to shave and it will cause spots/skin damage. Your fellit is probably just one of the lucky ones.

Although I don't get shaving spots these days.

Just hack the face off meself.

i already tried something like that.
doesnt work. grrr.
thanks though

Oh right.
I love going up to them in the street, and screaming DIDDY MAO! at them and making the universal clicky clicky Russian roulette gesture at them them.

Gets them every time.
they love that shit. should see moore st of a friday night these days. brains everywhere.

I never had any huge spot outbreaks just a few randomers appearing from eating shit. Dunno if this advice is a bit too simplistic, but when yiz go for a shower/wash face, do you make sure to wash your face/neck with cold water to close the pores?

i recommend roaccutane

i had quite bad spots til into my early 20's. then i took that shit and they just went after three months..absolutely NOTHING else worked for me and i was covered in spots

i took that shit too, it turns you into a prune. a guy i know hung himself while taking it and his aul pair are on a crusade against it.

Ah, Moore Street. Or Mao Jin as they call it (Coincidence? I think not!). Very back alley type of effect. It's like a scene from, um, The Deer Hunter.
yeha it's deadly. i went to foot binding classes last week. cool.

roaccutane is hard on the liver too.
if you're getting spots in your 20's it's probably due to hormones overproducing sebum, hence the zits. So you could try a glycolic acid face wash like Neostrata (get it in chemists, it's about 20) which is brilliant and will dry your skin out and help prevent breakouts - I've used it before for a glycolic peel effect, to resurface my skin and it worked wonders. It can do even better things for sebum prone skin though. Or you could try proactiv, which is also apparently VG.

Cheers, I'd never heard of that one before...I think it is definitely hormonal alright, they tend to multiply even further when I'm stressed. I have never had perfect skin but it has never been this bad either :( they seem to be concentrated on my neck a lot too, any particular reason anyone think?

Thanks for the suggestions btw lads :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back