spots? at my age? (1 Viewer)

got a dereppin for that calling me 'faggot'. reminded me of a David Cross story..

David Cross said:
Here's a little what it was like for me growing up in Atlanta... They had this ill-fated thing called 'Light Up Atlanta'. So, I'm standing in line... I tap the guy in front of me and say,

"Uh, excuse me, can you tell me if this is the line for the beer, or the line to get the tickets to get the beer."

[long pause] "I dunno, faggot."

I don't know, faggot? What? What did I do? Was it because I was sucking his cock at the time?

i had spots til i was 21 and i didnt think they were ever gonna go away.. they were full on spots that the elephant man would be proud of

took Roacutane for three or four months and it cleared it up completely.. side effects are unreal, the ones i was afflicted with were dry skin (i was like a fish, if i didn't use labello every half hour my lips would be in rag order), hair thinned out (not too bad actually as i have a big fuzzy head of hair) and i was tired and sore all the time. also had the worst temper ever but was allowed get away with it

well worth a try

dry skin (i was like a fish, if i didn't use labello every half hour my lips would be in rag order), hair thinned out (not too bad actually as i have a big fuzzy head of hair) and i was tired and sore all the time. also had the worst temper ever but was allowed get away with it

well worth a try
sounds like me in the morning. bar the 'getting away with it' bit.

343158877_m.jpg

But aren't you glad, in the long run? You wouldn't have all those nice '5's in your rep total one after another if that hadn't happened.

I suppose I am glad. It's been years since anyone called me a faggot too, so I guess I feel pretty nostalgic about it all.

Oh, good old anonymous faggot de-repping. I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved in this.

it gets easier, dude. what I find helps is taking a load of steroids and lying in a cold bath in your cut-offs while roaring "WHO YOU CALLING 'FAGGOT'? I'M GONNA RIP YOUR DUMB BASTARD HEADS OFF YOU FUCKING CUNTHEADED MOTHERLESS CUNTS!!". calmed me right down as a struggling teen.

fancy goods tells a good story about his exes dad constantly talking about 'faggots' (the ones you light fires with) in front of his lesbo daughter

lezzer!

here, someone just called me a faggot there now!

get in the bath already!

it's one of those words that I entirely associate with retarded meathead scumbag assholes. 2 guys in my year that were forever calling people 'faggots'. I mean all the damn time. anyway, on the day of graduation.. the two dudes had themselves a big slobbery kiss in the bar. so that was that I guess.

and my point is - anyone who calls people faggots needs to either shut up or just go kiss other dudes and shut up.

get in the bath already!

it's one of those words that I entirely associate with retarded meathead scumbag assholes. 2 guys in my year that were forever calling people 'faggots'. I mean all the damn time. anyway, on the day of graduation.. the two dudes had themselves a big slobbery kiss in the bar. so that was that I guess.

and my point is - anyone who calls people faggots needs to either shut up or just go kiss other dudes and shut up.

Well said. This bath is quite comforting, really.

get in the bath already!

kiss me faggot!

it's one of those words that I entirely associate with retarded meathead scumbag assholes. 2 guys in my year that were forever calling people 'faggots'.

When I was in my mid teens every day walking home from school a bunch of knackery girls used to shout 'Faggot Patrol' at me. I look back on it quite fondly now in fact.. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back