spots? at my age? (1 Viewer)

rampz

yes. at my age. my face is a mess. goddamn you shaving!!! and er poor diet.

very annoying though. i thopught i was over this stuff years ago.

dont look at me!!!!

yes. at my age. my face is a mess. goddamn you shaving!!! and er poor diet.

very annoying though. i thopught i was over this stuff years ago.

dont look at me!!!!
thats why i have a beard. im24 and i still get spots. especially after shaving. is it gonna be like this forever?

rash.gif

thats why i have a beard. im24 and i still get spots. especially after shaving. is it gonna be like this forever?

rash.gif

i refuse to grow a beard. i just look stupid like mr claypole from rentaghost or something. its only recently ever since i started mixing between this crappy sanex shaving foam and some gillete gel thing which i should have known from previous experience would make me spotty. anyhoo, im gonna go and exfoliate now and see if that makes me feel better.

if i sidnt love myself so much this wouldnt be a problem.

i refuse to grow a beard. i just look stupid like mr claypole from rentaghost or something. its only recently ever since i started mixing between this crappy sanex shaving foam and some gillete gel thing which i should have known from previous experience would make me spotty. anyhoo, im gonna go and exfoliate now and see if that makes me feel better.
that oil stuff leaves your face all greasy and if youve oily skin and prone to the odd spot or two, the oil residue will encourage spots. i use to use it. best thing for shavin is dove soap and luke warm water. for my sensitive-skinned face anyway.

well, thats probably the gayest thing ive posted in a while

that oil stuff leaves your face all greasy and if youve oily skin and prone to the odd spot or two, the oil residue will encourage spots. i use to use it. best thing for shavin is dove soap and luke warm water. for my sensitive-skinned face anyway.

well, thats probably the gayest thing ive posted in a while

i dunno, im a clinique fiend so il probably go down that road if this shit doesnt stop. ive probably been using too much moisturiser and drying my face on dirty towels doesnt help.

get an antibacterial cleanser and use it in the shower every morning, I still get spots but doing that keeps the majority of them at bay, except for the ones I create myself by picking at my face.

I know what you mean about the whole shaving fucks up the face deal.

What I did was buy a beard trimmer, and run that baby over my beard once a week or sometime, so I always have stubble, but not tons of it. My beard is really light though.

It means I never shave, which means my face/neck skin is not jocked.

Another good thing to try is getting some sun on your face. Oh, wait, you are in Ireland. Sorry. :D

I have the fuckers all over my shoulders and a giant one on my fuckin' forehead at the moment.
I like the idea of this long walk. I intended to take up running for the summer. I cycle everywhere which can be very stressful. Road rage is a bummer.

I used to have a big beard. I miss that facial friend.

I occasionally put toothpaste on them. The spots that is....

I know what you mean about the whole shaving fucks up the face deal.

What I did was buy a beard trimmer, and run that baby over my beard once a week or sometime, so I always have stubble, but not tons of it. My beard is really light though.

It means I never shave, which means my face/neck skin is not jocked.

Another good thing to try is getting some sun on your face. Oh, wait, you are in Ireland. Sorry. :D

yeah, thats what i do, generally run the bare blade trimer over my beard and it does the job. and yeah, sun does wonders for the skin

I occasionally put toothpaste on them. The spots that is....

do the white-heads get whiter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back