***SPOILERS*** Harry Potter - Last book & new film (1 Viewer)

Right, I thought this was was pretty damn good actually. Much better than the clumsy mess that was the Half Blood Prince. Obviously it's still gonna have some cheesy moments but it at least had a sense of humour about it. I approve!

I thought it was really good too, best one since POA by a long shot.
It wasnt as rushed as the others, they kept in some of the funny parts from the book and there was still the odd tear jerking moment.
Looking forward to the next one already.

And that is that. I kind of wish Bellatrix's death scene was a bit longer. The films always suffered from trying to fit everything in the books into them and this was no exception.

No more HP :(

I can't imagine i'll ever finish that Twilight nonsense.

]Lots of people sobbing in the cinema on Friday. My 9yr old boy got so upset at seeing Hogs start to be destroyed he had to run from the cinema. Watched the rest from the back near the exits. I stayed in the seats with the other boy who was glued to it.

that was the craic with the final toy story wasn't it aswell?? (i havent seen either of these flicks) - complete emotional knife turning shit. those kids will be hooked on that franchise for life!! must start doing that on me albums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back