***SPOILERS*** Harry Potter - Last book & new film (1 Viewer)

Re: Harry Potter - Last book & new film

I guess I'll be going for midnight tonight since I've never done it before and there's not gonna be another one. Maybe i'll dress up or at least go drunk.....
see you at waterstones losers

also, imagine it had transformers in it, wow!

I guess I'll be going for midnight tonight since I've never done it before and there's not gonna be another one. Maybe i'll dress up or at least go drunk.....
see you at waterstones losers

also, imagine it had transformers in it, wow!

we need a secret signal - drunkenness or wizard costumes might not be distinctive. i'll be the tired-looking girl with an umbrella.

yeah we should have arranged a pre-midnight thumped meet-up..ill be the very grumpy looking girl(i have to go to the gaeltacht tomorrow!) shushing my boyfriend who will no doubt be commenting on the nerds who are queuing to read a childrens book..

And I'll be at Easons in Limerick and for pre and post HP pints!

Further update on the leaked book: it is in fact the real deal. I just thought it couldn't be because it sounds so shit.

I probably should have pre-ordered this book. erm.... hmm

Here's hopin'. Jesus, I just typed harry potter into google news and the word 'spoiler' was all over the shop! Newspapers printing them and everything!

i refuse to look at any spoilers or anything else about it..it ruins the excitement of the book..

jeez remember when those guys were arrested for trying to seel early copies of the book..now everyone is on the bandwagon..

My mam works in the secure cash offices of a certain large shop in Limerick. The copies of the book were put in her care when they were delivered this morning. Of course, my mam being my mam, tore open a box and started reading.

I'm leaving soon to start queuing :)

did she not take one for ya gambra?jeez what kind of mother is she?:)

i cant wait to get mine..im so excited..

i think i might defect to hanna's in rathmines, in the name of not getting soaked for the zillionth time today. i'm hoping the queue is not so huge, and hey, they have balloons outside...

I was waiting for it in Tescos at 11.10. By 12pm, there was easily 300 people in the queue which was all down and around the shop. It was only 10.90 in there!

NO spoilers til we've all read it ok?

NO spoilers til we've all read it ok?

good plan, how long do we need? (please, nobody plead library waiting lists!) i'm going to speed through it in the next day and then reread more slowly.

in my hand! one chapter in! (the scanned version was real!) excited excited!

good plan, how long do we need? (please, nobody plead library waiting lists!) i'm going to speed through it in the next day and then reread more slowly.

in my hand! one chapter in! (the scanned version was real!) excited excited!

Lets give it til Sunday evening at least? I'm 19 chapters in (I was reading the scanned version). Should have it finished by bed tonight.

Ugggh!! I'm busting already to discuss spoilers..

i know i know! i wish i knew more people who weren't sniggering over the whole thing and would be on for 4am texting about it. if we're spoiler-free for longer than two days, i want spoilery PMing as soon as i'm finished.

the (utterly non-spoilerly) incidental description of a wizarding Grand Tour in the good old days cracked me up.

i know i know! i wish i knew more people who weren't sniggering over the whole thing and would be on for 4am texting about it. if we're spoiler-free for longer than two days, i want spoilery PMing as soon as i'm finished.

the (utterly non-spoilerly) incidental description of a wizarding Grand Tour in the good old days cracked me up.

There's loads that gets even more ridiculious near Bill & Fleurs wedding but you've yet to read that

i queued until like 2 o clock in waterstones..nightmare!!im only about 70 pages in...i already love it..

and im glad im going to be internet-less for the next two days to avoid everyones spoilers..

but ill be back monday for discussions!

i just finished and might explode if i don't get to talk about it soon. it's not my favourite but it's good, and there's so many questions answered. and i even cried, at the oddest point.

she did go and thwart my magical make-out pairing of choice, mind. repeatedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back