spire of shite (1 Viewer)

yeah, apparently they're having problems with lightning. You'd think they'd have planned for that, what with it being a giant metal spike taller than anything else around it, but apparently not.

I still like it though.

thegoone said:
twenty year bulbs my arse!

thank christ someone else noticed this as well.
i thought i was seeing things (or rather, not seeing them).

is there an email we can contact to be say oooou... the 10,000th person to tell them the ligfht bulbs have gone out.

anyone seen the RTE ident where o connell st with nelsons column morphs into the spike? are they trying to say the spike is the progeny of nelsons column? the very column they blew the shit out of because the people did nay like what it stood for....

i think it's shit. it's so typically shite. it's on my list of things to eject into space when i have my spaceship built.

thegoone said:
h'allegedly

did you ever see hooley cycling after the firemen cunser?
he listens to them on a scanner(i think thats what they're called)

Dont you mean johnny beep-beep with the flags on his bike?

kstop said:
yeah, apparently they're having problems with lightning. You'd think they'd have planned for that, what with it being a giant metal spike taller than anything else around it, but apparently not.

I still like it though.
"u'd think they'd have planned for that"

Like they planned for the annual boat race when they stuck that clock in the river, or for the height of lorries when they built the tunnel or...........

I'm sure there's more to add to this list?

The Spike is about the only new piece of public art thats any use. Not only that, its a privilege to have something like it in our city.

Thanks jaysus they ignored the people of dublin and went ahead and built it.

!ninjaaaa

that new bridge by the italian fella, i think you're talking about. pubic art more like.
BAD LUNATIC said:
The Spike is about the only new piece of public art thats any use. Not only that, its a privilege to have something like it in our city.

Thanks jaysus they ignored the people of dublin and went ahead and built it.

!ninjaaaa

FancyGoods said:
Dont you mean johnny beep-beep with the flags on his bike?
no hooley
little fat sort of brown ginger hint off his hair (your colour)
looks a bit like you actually(joke)
hes about 30

anyway casey? reckons he starts all the fires

Yeah a 70 ft statue of Phil Lynott that breathes fire and plays a solo at midnight would be the most awesome thing. We would be the envy of the GALAXY

I just don't think anyone's really that surprised by all this spire stuff after the millenium clock. I've also realised that the last few times i've walked by the spire it completely failed to register as being there.

Ed said:
I just don't think anyone's really that surprised by all this spire stuff after the millenium clock. I've also realised that the last few times i've walked by the spire it completely failed to register as being there.
apparently if your stoned you cant see it coz of the low end hues

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back