Spaceman 3 ??!!? (1 Viewer)

georgie never fails. tbmc about 2 years ago - it was fun. v. monged.
on a bit of nirvana buzz today...in utero is such a killer album
kept putting 'dragonaut' by sleep on the jukebox in Radford at the weekend...best.song.ever.
andrew

sounds like a pretty deadly jukebox
lets get extremely fucked up for this!!!!
extreme work

M.BISON said:
georgie never fails. tbmc about 2 years ago - it was fun. v. monged.
on a bit of nirvana buzz today...in utero is such a killer album
kept putting 'dragonaut' by sleep on the jukebox in Radford at the weekend...best.song.ever.
andrew

fiachra...you can come too...just cos neil is a total square doesn't mean you can't hang with the kool dudes.

andrew

A friend of mine is/was selling some spectrum and stereolab records, not sure how many have disappeared yet.

Same here - Perfect Perscription hands down.
Playing With Fire after that i guess and Taking Drugs To Make Music to Take Drugs To.
I have Spectrums - Indian Summer ep, which is brilliant.

Any people here into Spacemen 3 that have most of the stuff, except Revolution Or Heroin cd??

I have "Revolution Or Heroin" cd and would like to get rid of it for Dreamweapon, the live album or Forged Perscriptions - if anyones up for a trade?
For info on Revolution or Heroin cd(its pretty rare) - check the Spacemen 3 site.

The Icarus Line have released 2 Spacemen 3 covers as b-sides on so0me ep`s of theirs - a cover of Walking With Jesus & Take me to the Other side - would be class to hear them.They covered The Stooges - 1969, which was a b-side too and its fuckin rules.
About the Icarus line though - Ink & Dagger`s guitarist has joined them now.Weird.

ANYWAYS -
Spacemen 3 = .|..| .|..|

Pantone247 said:
Translucent Radiation is a collection of b-sides, left my pretty underwhelemed really. There is better stuff to be had my dear Billions. Playing with Fire being a good starting place.

It's neigh impossible to find anything by Sonic Boom in this town. I have a live album of him during his Speak n' Spell circut bending era... it's pretty unlistenable really...
Translucent Flashbacks isnt as good as Perfect Prescription but worth it for the version of Rollercoaster about 12 minutes in when they're just savaging one note over and over and over listened to on headphones at full volume

My favourite by far of the EAR stuff is the Beyond the Pale album. Really hit the spot on that one.

I like Perfect Prescription the best of the entire S3-and-spin-off catalogue though.

Anyone into Guitar Voodoo by the Darkside? What a tune.

And just as we are all talking about him, Sonic Boom goes and gets confirmed for ATP weekend 1. Sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back