Soy Milk (1 Viewer)

oh shit said:
milk curdles too. if you insist on diluting coffee and tea with stuff, try pouring the stuff in first. this means it doesn't boil when you add the hot liquid. whereas if you pour the cold Stuff on the hot liquid, it boils and goes crap.

yes it is an acquired taste, to an extent. depends what you eat it with.

by the same token, i now find the taste of milk or milk-products bitter and revolting after three years off them.

My ma never has that promblem but id say thats cause our kettle is around 12 year old and just heats water dont boil it.

I love milk but lately I've been hearing not so nice thoughts about milk like sometimes the cows udder yoke bleeds or pusses into it.
http://milksucks.org.uk/
but mmmm milk. I've tried alpro and it tasted like milk left in the sun all day. plus it has lot's of sugar in it, surely that can't be good?

[sarcasm] hm you're right, i think i'll go back to drinking something squeezed out of an artificially lactating animal instead [/sarcasm]

oh shit said:
milk curdles too. if you insist on diluting coffee and tea with stuff, try pouring the stuff in first. this means it doesn't boil when you add the hot liquid. whereas if you pour the cold Stuff on the hot liquid, it boils and goes crap.

I find that if I put the milk into the cup first, followed by the hot water that it's unbearably hot to drink.

But when I add the milk at the end it's better.

soya milk causes me to keep running for the toilet, altough i don't have a problem with the taste. muesli and oatmeal taste ok with a small amount of water on them. rice dream is my white stuff of choice. yum

Tesco have a sweetened with apple juice brand if you go to the supermarket. it's pretty cheap and tastes fine. We have it on our cereal daily, never drink glasses of it though...

blue provamel is the champion for me.

if you put a gangsy load of soya milk in your coffee it may not curdle. i lob cold water into my instant coffee and it works fine

the tesco blue and yella one is the best and pretty cheap,watch out though the bastids put skimmed milk right beside the soya milk, but from a man who loves his

Weetabix.jpg

i think the tesco wan is the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back