Soy Milk (1 Viewer)

make sure it's sweetened... after that it's alpro (solid, workmanlike) or so good (more nuanced flavour, subtle overtones and a sweet, thick aftertaste - the connoisseur's soy milk).

oh shit said:
make sure it's sweetened... after that it's alpro (solid, workmanlike) or so good (more nuanced flavour, subtle overtones and a sweet, thick aftertaste - the connoisseur's soy milk).
Hippie. I bet you have a beard and all.

Hey melow out, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
haight-hippie.jpg

oh shit said:

Bollix! I bought Alpro and didnt like it. I only bought it cause it was a bit dearer than So Good. So I reasoned Alpro must taste better. It stinks though.

Does soy milk just take some getting used to? Oh and whats with it when you put it in your coffee. It makes it go all weird!

Ciaran Mackle said:
Bollix! I bought Alpro and didnt like it. I only bought it cause it was a bit dearer than So Good. So I reasoned Alpro must taste better. It stinks though.

Does soy milk just take some getting used to? Oh and whats with it when you put it in your coffee. It makes it go all weird!

It curdles in coffee. And tea, if it's too hot.

milk curdles too. if you insist on diluting coffee and tea with stuff, try pouring the stuff in first. this means it doesn't boil when you add the hot liquid. whereas if you pour the cold Stuff on the hot liquid, it boils and goes crap.

yes it is an acquired taste, to an extent. depends what you eat it with.

by the same token, i now find the taste of milk or milk-products bitter and revolting after three years off them.

Ciaran Mackle said:

ciaran mackle you're a hard man to please, ciaran mackle that is.

Ciaran Mackle said:

its vile stuff. i just go without milk pretty much altogether now (after being an at-least-a-litre-a-day man a few months ago) rather than drink that piss. and the smellofeh! its disgustin so ihis.

dont be putting it in your coffee or tea either, any milk, coz thats silly.

Miss Piggy said:
its vile stuff. i just go without milk pretty much altogether now (after being an at-least-a-litre-a-day man a few months ago) rather than drink that piss. and the smellofeh! its disgustin so ihis.

dont be putting it in your coffee or tea either, any milk, coz thats silly.

I cant drink tea or coffee without milk. And I eat cereal alot so I need me milk for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back