Sopranos final episodes - SPOILERS WITHIN (3 Viewers)

Re: Sopranos final episodes

first episode Bobby and Tony fall out
second Tony anf Chris
third Tony and Pauly

Fackin Hell! Who's next?

ps, I totally would've offed Pauly. I've no patience for shit like that.

Course it was Pauly. That's when he wanted Tony knocked off, so he knew what he was doing. Correct no?
Different times.

second Tony anf Chris
third Tony and Pauly

Fackin Hell! Who's next?

I get the impression the writers are setting Tony up for a big fall.
They seem to be going out of their way to turn him into a complete bastard this season.

I have a feeling it'll end up with him being shot & ending up outside that house from his coma-induced dream sequence from the first half of season 6.
This time, he'll go inside.

I've a feeling the shit's gonna hit the fan when Carm twigs that Tony ordered the hit on Ade. Dunno would she kill him though?

I reckon something's brewing with AJ too.
Why was his girl all pissy with him.

Will HE kill Tony?

No......Meadow!

No......wait.......Tony tops himself!

Yeah, I'm getting a bit disillusioned with it. It's almost as if they are building it up for Tony to get killed and have a big Who shot JR style whodunnit. The last few episodes definitely seem to be concerned with positing grounds for motive to many people for offing Tony..Philly, Carmella, Pauly, Chris, etc. etc. Then there's still the feds, the gambling problem and the possible Muslim terrorists all of which will have to come to a head in the next few weeks also.

second Tony anf Chris
third Tony and Pauly

Fackin Hell! Who's next?

ps, I totally would've offed Pauly. I've no patience for shit like that.

So it was Hesh!

Taking bets on next week.

10/1 odds on Sil

Finally got around to watching the new episodes, kinda disappointing. Tony developing a gambling problem out of the blue was seriously weak.

I reckon Tony will continue on his downward spiral over the next few weeks then, in the last episode, he'll meet up with those Muslim dudes, they'll show him the error of his ways, he'll convert to Islam & fly a plane into the office of the FBI agent who's now working in counter terrorism.

No?

Nah, Sil and Tony are tight, I'd say there'll be more friction on the home front..

AJ's prospective missus ditched him at the last minute leaving him broken hearted..

The reason? Most probably scared off by the mob aspect of the family. AJ will lay the blame for this squarely at his Dad's door.

Nah, Sil and Tony are tight, I'd say there'll be more friction on the home front..

AJ's prospective missus ditched him at the last minute leaving him broken hearted..

The reason? Most probably scared off by the mob aspect of the family. AJ will lay the blame for this squarely at his Dad's door.

what the fuck!? do you have internet in your brain now?

SPOILER ALERT.

Just watched episode 17.
Another tense build up (Carmella cooking eggs at the start!) but felt a bit disappointed at the end.
They spent the whole episode making out like a main character was going down but at the end it was another peripheral character that fell victim to the Curse of the Eggs.

Not many episodes left now.
Things will have to start coming to a head soooon!

AJ starting to look like potential Family material now too.

That was fucking great. Chris was looking all night like he was gonna explode and Paulie's face when he was driving to Chris' house was priceless.

The AJ thing is interesting insofar as his "getting better" in Tony's eyes involves him getting involved in something atht Tony never wanted for him.

Chris was looking all night like he was gonna explode
Weren't you a bit disappointed that, after having the threat of 2 major characters having a go at each other, it all fizzeled out & another innocent non-mafia-type-bloke got fucked instead?

Paulie's face when he was driving to Chris' house was priceless.

That was fucking hilarious!

Weren't you a bit disappointed that, after having the threat of 2 major characters having a go at each other, it all fizzeled out & another innocent non-mafia-type-bloke got fucked instead?

I think they're just ramping up tension for when it finally goes off. I was actually more shocked when the guy who got offed was killed becasue it was unexpected. I thought when he'd managed to get Chris to shut up he'd be ok because otherwise Chris would wake up the next morning, realise what he'd said and come back to kill the guy.

I was actually more shocked when the guy who got offed was killed becasue it was unexpected. I thought when he'd managed to get Chris to shut up he'd be ok because otherwise Chris would wake up the next morning, realise what he'd said and come back to kill the guy.

The eggs never lie!

I was waiting for someone to be killed so once Chris ended up as his house I kinda knew it was gonna be him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back