Sopranos final episodes - SPOILERS WITHIN (1 Viewer)

Re: Sopranos final episodes

Whens this start over here? Would rather not watch it online

I've an SVHS cable from my laptop to my tv.

The only difference between watching the downloaded version & waiting for it to be on tv, is that I don't have to watch those poxy Miller ads.

Fuggedabaaadit!

Yeah the quality of the downloads is superb. I almost prefer watching them than waiting, and these days there's always the danger of the plot being ruined by others who have seen the downloads if you do wait. I'd assume RTE2 will be showing it within the next month

I look forward to it as a sort of weekly treat, and when you get a really good scene it's great to be able to just use the cursor to drag it back and watch it again!

I saw a badly encoded version of the first episode but the rip of ep 2 was perfect.

Always wait for EZTV version.

I avoided that first version of episode 1 (it was out before it aired in the U.S.).
Was worth waiting for the good quality one.

I got the impression that Episode 2 was initially meant to be aired before Episode 1.
Tony made a comment to Bobby (Ep 1) about having fallen out with Christopher but they didn't seem to fall out till Ep 2 (or am I'm I forgetting something?)

Always wait for EZTV version.

I avoided that first version of episode 1 (it was out before it aired in the U.S.).
Was worth waiting for the good quality one.

I got the impression that Episode 2 was initially meant to be aired before Episode 1.
Tony made a comment to Bobby (Ep 1) about having fallen out with Christopher but they didn't seem to fall out till Ep 2 (or am I'm I forgetting something?)

Nah, there was a gap of time between the last episode of series 6 and the first episode of these last few.

Same way as Pauly 'beat cancer'

I might be wrong now, but I dont remember that happening

Nah, there was a gap of time between the last episode of series 6 and the first episode of these last few.

Same way as Pauly 'beat cancer'

I might be wrong now, but I dont remember that happening

We knew that Pauly had cancer & then, after time passing, we were told that he had beat.

Making reference to a rift between 2 main characters out of the blue seems a bit weird to me.

They have shown scenes out of sequence before. There was an episode with Tony & AJ on a boat & AJ's hair miraculously grew 6 inches longer for 1 scene right in the middle of the episode & was then short again for the rest of the episode.

It just seemed like what he said to Bobby would have made more sense after seeing Episode 2.

Maybe they wanted a more Tony-based episode to kick off the new season or maybe I'm talkin out my arse.

that was well tense alright. how mean did paulie look when he was pumping those weights? looked like a gremlin. tony needs to chill the fuck out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back