SONIC BOOM SIX, AN CRUISCIN LAN, CORK, JUNE 11 (5 Viewers)

jaysus i cant believe yer man from gallows is over on sasanachcore giving out about paranoid visions and moutpiece.

we dont really like to talk about it....

remember the fallen!
rip-graffiti4.gif

pour the 40oz to the curb homiez

Ah we played a gig there around this time last year with Paranoid Visions, actually I think ye were supposed to play it aswell, anyway, we played our set and then went up to get a pint afterwards and yer one asks us for ID and we just told her we don't bring ID to gigs when we're playing (We were only 17 anyway) and she wouldn't serve us so we just said fine fuck it, but she got the bouncer to kick us out for not having ID!

Ah we played a gig there around this time last year with Paranoid Visions, actually I think ye were supposed to play it aswell, anyway, we played our set and then went up to get a pint afterwards and yer one asks us for ID and we just told her we don't bring ID to gigs when we're playing (We were only 17 anyway) and she wouldn't serve us so we just said fine fuck it, but she got the bouncer to kick us out for not having ID!

And the reputation for hospitality carries on...

No wonder no one ever wants to come down here.

The only time we played in the Cruiscin Lan they wanted us to stay in for a lock in. We have a combined age of about 135 though.

Beanz On Toast are a deadly band. Wasn't expecting much when they got on stage at the Galway fest and then they were amazing.

Sasanacore are the scouge of the net.

(bump!)

Just a reminder that the show is on tonight, doors are 8.30, €15 at the door!!!

As for the Cruiscin Lan, we've been doing shows there for a while and they've been nothing but absolute professionals to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back