SONIC BOOM SIX, AN CRUISCIN LAN, CORK, JUNE 11 (2 Viewers)

They're fucking deadly.I'd say their too tuneful for you fucking mongos,but take it from an actual adult,they're great.

And I'd throw the leg over yer wan in a new york minute.

i love ska and rap but they are very very cheeseypop eurovision sorta thing, loads of my mates love them tho. its ok though i cannot really slabber about shit ska bands.

I'd take No Doubt over them messers.

Edit: the ginger dude looks like your man from the gallows. That can't be a good thing.

I'd take No Doubt over them messers.

Edit: the ginger dude looks like your man from the gallows. That can't be a good thing.

Ah jazes,don't get me started on Gallows.The fucking hype about their last single was totally unfuckingjustifiable.Even got single of the week in the Guardian.That piqued my interest just enough to check their myspace for it.Nothing short of a total WANKFEST.Twice bitten.

They were ALL over the front page of Myspace for a week too.Wankers.And those NME pricks were going on like he was the greatest performer ever to give himself a tatoo.
Good jazes.

They were ALL over the front page of Myspace for a week too.Wankers.And those NME pricks were going on like he was the greatest performer ever to give himself a tatoo.
Good jazes.

gallows should be renamed shallows, in honour of their audience

or failing that, they should all be introduced to some gallows and hang like a donkeys cock

gallows should be renamed shallows, in honour of their audience

or failing that, they should all be introduced to some gallows and hang like a donkeys cock

I believe I made a similar statement about them on here when someone was plugging their show in Voodoo.Wankers.

But dudes! They fight with their audiences! They must be punk as fuck!

Plus they have neck tattoos, that makes them supercool...

you are right

they sre definbately the ultimate punk rock act

i believe penny rimbaud makes a living these days out of reading gallows lyrics to discerning philosophy students and would-be revolutionaries

you are right

they sre definbately the ultimate punk rock act

i believe penny rimbaud makes a living these days out of reading gallows lyrics to discerning philosophy students and would-be revolutionaries

was lookin through my mates records the other day and he had a gallows seven inch, dear oh dear. he says he bought it by accident but i think he is secretly a twat

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back