songs you hated as a child (2 Viewers)

did they do "would i lie to you?" brilliant.
one of them rheotrically claims not to lie to his bird and then his mate misreads the rhetoric and rats on him. Art.

"would i lie to you baby, would i lie to you?" "oh yeah"

member one od them looked like Tia Carrere?
i thought they were singing to each other

ARGHGHGHGGH

Just there. NO joke. I was looking up a picture of a ghost car (for ghost wheels) and I ended up getting distracted and looking at loads of pictures of ghosts. And they were scaring me and just as I was looking at a particularly scary one of monks or something, my house alarm started going off. argh argh argh. shivermetimbers. And then I came back to the computer and the window had shut itself down. I'm actually quite shaken. Gh gh gh gh gh ghosts.

disliked 'mr tamborine man' by dylan.
and i was sort of scared of 'cars' by gary numan.

i remember going to a kids party when i was 6 yrs old and they were playing and dancing to the minipops in the front room. at six yrs old i remember going "this is shit and not cool"

i used to find 'ghost town' by the specials a bit depressing when i was a kid. i remember liking it at first but then going off it for that reason.

ARGHGHGHGGH

Just there. NO joke. I was looking up a picture of a ghost car (for ghost wheels) and I ended up getting distracted and looking at loads of pictures of ghosts. And they were scaring me and just as I was looking at a particularly scary one of monks or something, my house alarm started going off. argh argh argh. shivermetimbers. And then I came back to the computer and the window had shut itself down. I'm actually quite shaken. Gh gh gh gh gh ghosts.

did you see that "haunted painting" thing? a hoax i think, but fairly creepy and effective.

what? No. What's that?
Nobody gets the gravity of this situation. I just got ghosted in my own home. Andrew just suggested that it was the ghost of Jonbenet Ramsey trying to thank us for helping to find the crook (because we talked about her last night and someone was arrested today). I just think it was ghosts telling me to stop perving over pictures of ghosts.

the lion sleeps tonight gave me nightmares as a kid and i would roar my head off screaming and crying if it came on the radio.

i don't recall hating any song when i was a chile. i did go thru a phase that whenever the folks thru an 8 track of the Beach Boys on i would spin around in circles until i was drop down dizzy. mind altering music. to this day i feel a twinge of vertigo whenever i hear Good Vibrations.

"Take my Breath Away" -
I'll take your fuckin life away if I catch you.
and that Foreigner song... help me out here people

the lion sleeps tonight gave me nightmares as a kid and i would roar my head off screaming and crying if it came on the radio.

That, on the other hand, was one of my favourites!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back