songs you hated as a child (1 Viewer)

I felt under the fucking thumb just listening to them.

I also loathed that Rock the Boat song.

I didn't hate anything as a child. Maybe bee stings and having a sore tummy, but thats it.

You must have been a bitter, twisted little child.

omen-737668.jpg

"I hate anything by godley and cream, mother"

i didnt really hate anything as a small child although i did fly into an uncontrolable rage if anyone so much as mentioned "long haired lover from liverpool" by little jimmy osmond. i love it now though.

I'd stand on the mantelpiece and sing songs for my parents when they'd come in from the pub

"sweet Rosie O'Grady" was one of the songs
how fucked up

Even though i've come to appreciate it more in recent years, Haddaway's "what is love" used to make me feel physically ill when i was a kid

'Wind beneath my wings' by Midler.

'flyyyyyy,FLLYYYYYYY,FLLLYYYYYY!!!'

fucking sing in tune you old witch!!!
You should have a bette midler night in your gaff dude. She brings the entire gamut of emotions, belly laughs to heartfelt tears.

Beaches is one of the greatest stories ever told, it should be compulsory viewing for every citizen of the state.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Raglan Road, as sung by Van Morrison scared the living daylights out of me as a child 'In a quiet street, where the old ghosts meet'

Also, Molly Malone made me cry

'Now the ghost wheels her barrow through the streets broad and narrow'

I actually remember singing Molly Malone for one of my ma's friends or family or something and bursting into tears when I sang that line.

Oh GOD. The auld triangle. I HATE THAT SONG. Then and now. Jingle Jangle off to musical purgatory you tuneless bag of shit.

i can't remember really hating anything until i was a bit older..remember those pricks Charles & Eddie? i hated them..there was definitely something going on there too, even though they tried to prove that they liked girls with their next single. i think it was called "Me and Eddie Are just friends", the b-side was "Gay Eddie"

'Now the ghost wheels her barrow through the streets broad and narrow'

I actually remember singing Molly Malone for one of my ma's friends or family or something and bursting into tears when I sang that line.

Awwwww! too cute :heart:

here's a lamb to cheer you up.

child.lamb.jpg

my party piece was from Mary Poppinth.

i had a lithp.

"on the thtepth of thaint paulth", etc, ad infinitum.

the parents loved it. i did too, at first.
but after a while i really fucking began to loathe that song.

i can't remember really hating anything until i was a bit older..remember those pricks Charles & Eddie? i hated them..there was definitely something going on there too, even though they tried to prove that they liked girls with their next single. i think it was called "Me and Eddie Are just friends", the b-side was "Gay Eddie"

did they do "would i lie to you?" brilliant.
one of them rheotrically claims not to lie to his bird and then his mate misreads the rhetoric and rats on him. Art.

"would i lie to you baby, would i lie to you?" "oh yeah"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back