Someone had to start it.... witnness (1 Viewer)

Anyone get up early on Sunday and wander over to the main stage? If so you would have seen the Polyphonic Spree who were a definite highlight for me.
Mercury Rev and Beta Band were a bit disappointing, could have been the crap sound in the Rising tent though...

"If so you would have seen the Polyphonic Spree who were a definite highlight for me."

Yeah they were good alright, the singer was scarily happy.
The best bands I saw were The Redneck Manifesto and Cornelius. Primal Scream was very dissapointing, I was a bit pissed off because I missed The Reindeer Section and most of Badly Drawn Boy to see them.

i agree with the persona bout the toilets, i hardly eat anything all weekend because of them

also during foo fighters, some retard was crowd surfing and he falls and hits me on the back of the neck and head with his foot. he doesn't even offer me an apology. At ozzfest and witnness people who did nothing wrong offers me apologise even when i'm at fualt but not this fucking retard. for all he knows i could have suffered some more brain damage

by the way, i was outside the moshpit

all i can say is thank jeebus that i didn't have to go near the toilets in the main area

Originally posted by ronan

the Cooper Temple Clause were such generous people.

they don't even know how generous they were.

no...really....they DON'T know *how* generous they were.

Hee hee, neither did Sonic youth, Chemical Brothers or Gonzales. Peaches and Spiritualized did though, and for that I love them. In the end, we left fairyhouse with a black bag full of hoegaarden, a black bag full of guiness, a rucsack full of bud and various bottles of spirits.

Roll on some other festival.

Originally posted by binky

Hee hee, neither did Sonic youth, Chemical Brothers or Gonzales. Peaches and Spiritualized did though, and for that I love them.

while we're at it, God bless Melaton and the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club for their unwavering dedication in selflessly donating to 'the cause'.

a rucsack full of bud

yes, if there's one thing that makes tramping through the middle of meath in the dark with a rucksack on your back more bearable, it's knowing that it's full of spiritualized's beer.

oh my poor liver...

i was testing the paramaters of his love for me

of course i don't want a dick massage.

of course.

you understand?

See what happens when you change your picture.. Practically everything Hector has said since he changed his picture has been funnier.

Re: hEEELO

Originally posted by Speed Racer
What was the story with have the place bein over run by Nordies?

Friday was the 12th of July.
Nordies always evacuate for that weekend.

Since nobody could get there before 5pm on Saturday, did nobody notice that the Upstage, Dance tent and funfair were all closed due to flooding on Saturday?
Now that seems like bad planning, given that it's been pissing down the last two months.

Was anyone else pissed off by the over-complex hierarchy? I think there were 5 levels of VIP-ness, and a dozen different laminates available.

Musical highlights for me were Rodrigo y Gabriella, Cornelius and Sonic Youth, though the last two would have been better if they hadn't been 20 and 15 minutes late respectively and didn't have to have played truncated sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back