some good news / some bad news (1 Viewer)

wow
so if you post a load of bollocks you become a premium member? Well, that makes a *lot* of sense...

im a premium memebr yippeee to i get a pressie, but germ what pete is basically trying to say, is that i am a far prettier than all u freaks but he is trying to put it in nicer terms, muhahhahhahaa.

but seriosuly bad manners cancelled guurrrrrrrrrrrr fuckit

and kirstie what i post is never bollox it is the words of pure and priceless genius

but badmanners bollox, suree there is always puget sound yipee

'Twas me that mailed you (personally, and not to the site), Pete.
As you know.
But:
I wasn't aware that it was an MCD gig until I saw Daragh Purcell in the green room on the night.
Kittser is a friend of ours, and he asked us personally to play. We had no contact with any business heads apart from Oliver, Kitt's manager, who is currently withholding money from us. The bollox.

I think the MCD aspect of Mr. Kitt is played down - it certainly doesn't jump out from the posters the way one might expect it to.
I wouldn't submit listings to Thumped unless I was organising the gig , or was directly affiliated with the organisers. Out of laziness as much as anything else. But I do have a a half-arsed Jimmy Cake mailing list, and you're on it.
(Anyone else want to join? Email [email protected] )

And I wouldn't submit MCD listings to Thumped cos' I respect (and indeed share) your opinions on that issue.

I hope the Jimmy Cake never play another MCD gig. But I am only one of nine, one who has little to do with booking gigs, and the other eight think I'm an idiot anyway.
Hence I am forming my own band - Idiot Sink.
I will be in complete control. We will never play anywhere for anybody. Except maybe once....

Anyhow, I'm off to the mainland (ie europe) to meet'n'greet Keiji Haino. Anyone got any messages they'd like passed on?

See yis next week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back