Some gifts from finland (1 Viewer)

nuke terrorist said:
finnish punk record was 'i REALLY HATE YA ' 7" by BRIARD in 1977. LAMA,TERVEET KADEET, BASTARDS, RATTUS,, KANSAAN UUTISET, , RIIISTYTET, APPENDIX SELFISH. /QUOTE]

I am familiar with these bands and they are all awesome. Hanoi rocks are great too. I'm also a fan of Kaaos and Totalitar and tons more,unfortunately I'm not great with some of the spellings so i'll not make a fool out of myself.

razzle was english though right?

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
nuke terrorist said:
finnish punk record was 'i REALLY HATE YA ' 7" by BRIARD in 1977. LAMA,TERVEET KADEET, BASTARDS, RATTUS,, KANSAAN UUTISET, , RIIISTYTET, APPENDIX SELFISH. /QUOTE]

I am familiar with these bands and they are all awesome. Hanoi rocks are great too. I'm also a fan of Kaaos and Totalitar and tons more,unfortunately I'm not great with some of the spellings so i'll not make a fool out of myself.

No one's mentioned Pan(a)Sonic yet, have they? Was just listening to last year's Kesto again the other day--fantastic.

Oh, and to steal the subject of another current thread, Circle.

Does anyone else remember Electric Blue Peggy Sue and the Revolutionions from Mars and 22-Pistepirkko?

Paul

photon said:
No one's mentioned Pan(a)Sonic yet, have they? Was just listening to last year's Kesto again the other day--fantastic.

Paul

That Pansonic gig a few years ago in the Shelter was awesome. One of the best gigs ever - complete sonic and physical destruction!

azezelo said:
That Pansonic gig a few years ago in the Shelter was awesome. One of the best gigs ever - complete sonic and physical destruction!
Yeah! Not as good as Einheit and Brotzmann, though! Their set was incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back