Soldiers Take Half (1 Viewer)

they have dropped some of those songs but are gonna record an album once the studio situation in kilcoole gets sorted.
you love emo.

ian bastardcore said:
fuck!! just downloaded the soldiers take half stuff off damo.Amazing stuff.Is this coming out as a release??

Definitely the best kilcoole band.

Amazing band!

Kid Blunt are the best Kilcoole band though.

looks like this could turn into the 'who is the best band in kilcoole' thread.

i'd have to say kid blunt are my personal favourite, but not to discredit the other bands. looking forward to hearing the new Soldiers stuff.

Langdon Beck are amazing as well. Been listening to their EP non stop recently. Great stuff.

Aren't all the bands in Kilcoole the same people anyhow??

PS. Probably be in Greystones for the summer this year, yay!!

Napalm said:
I want to live in Kilcoole now... .|..|
im looking forward to the day one of you townies moves down here!! my money is on damo whenhe gets back off tour.
but napalm ther's allways a spare bed for ya at my gaff;)

looking forward to the summer, kid blunt will be giging again with a shit load of new songs.
as will we be, only we have a good few new songs (a couple short of a shitload im afraid) and a new bassist....who also happens to have dreadlocks!

kilcoole shall rock once more
rad or what!?

are Kid Blunt still sticking with their plan to go off and rape and pillage America with their music? .|..|

or are they touring Europa?

Ciaran Mackle said:
When is that gig?
The Koolies are working out the details at the mo' but the June Bank Holiday Weekend looks like the most oppurtune time for this. Camping will be available and there is a few cheap B&B's in the area as well. Langdon Beck and Stanto are driving this venture so I suspect that they will post the details shortly.

Is the June Bank Holiday weekend at the end of June? Different Bank Holiday in the South than up here.

yeah as soon as someone knows the dates of the bank holiday and when this will be on pls post it up, cos this is one thing i dont wanna miss and ill only be back in ireland for 2 weeks!
from teh sounds of it, it'll be deadly .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back