So who's going to So Cow tonight? (1 Viewer)

I'm going

some guys onz the internetz tole me he was good

I think I might be drunk tonight. I just have that feeling. Also, I might once again be saying farewell to thumped in the workplace after this week. We'll see how things develop.

Will I need a doctors note?

I'm going

some guys onz the internetz tole me he was good

Snaky and I have our first date tonight. I'm kind of nervous. I think I'll just ask him questions about himself so at least he will feel that it's going well. If the conversation dries up we're going to So Cow so we don't have to talk to each other.

This was much more punk rock than I expected!

.|..|

It was a bit shambolic but very exciting. Well done the Cow.

I thought it was a pretty nice room but all the other criticisms in the other threads here pretty much spot on. Shame.

I had hoped to go to this but snaky and I hadn't talked in ages and we got all deep and stuff so we ended up staying where we were. The so cow album is still deadly though - listened to it again yesterday.

I had hoped to go to this but snaky and I hadn't talked in ages and we got all deep and stuff so we ended up staying where we were.

Which is to say we got twisted and ended up talking complete shite for ages before we noticed that everyone had left, it was closing time, and we had missed the gig.

Actually had we known that we probably would have gone. I actually went to the venue at about half eight to check the time on the posters but there was none. Anyhow, we'll see so cow on the 26th.

Yeah, apologies to MDR...the start time for the gig was a matter of confusion right up until The Terribles actually started playing...

Everything was a bit loose, organisation-wise. I think the venue have their own ideas about how things are done, ideas which oft go against those of the promoter and/or band.

I'm being polite here.

Can't wait for the King PrOn show! I like Stoat and I like the Yeh Deadlies.

Oh, and a fiver for a pint of Guinness...Maybe I live a sheltered life down here in Tuam, but fuck's sake.

hshw2-781540.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back