so who's going to drogheda? (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
with a top gig, all the fun of a trip outside dublin yet still close enough so you won't have to disembowel yourself on a long bus journey on the wayback from your hangover, session after the gig with lots of friendly drogheda people and somewhere to sleep, lots of drink and stuff and its a big buckfast town and if you get there early you can always go to see bohs in drogheda utds ground at 7.45who will head forth to the county of louth??

strange guy? pigeon? byrnos? dead kev? the bastards of youth, nerdlinger possse?

Hmm, I must admit I'm verily tempted but there's taslk of Scientific Bong playing in Kilkenny on Saturday, so it's down to that...story Damo?

Drogheda

To think that you could even think of going to a football match is a load of bollocks man and you should be ashamed to post on this site. If you're idea of dooing something for the scene is standing on a terrace with a bunch of blads shouting racist and sexist slogans then you're a disgrace to the scene. Punk isn't about football. it's about standing together and uniting and fighting the bastard system. If I see you in a drunken state at that gig on friday ruining it for everyone else with you're negative unconstructive attitude then I think I shall have to have a few words.
As for buckfast! how can you even think of putting that muck in you're body. Fucking disgusting. To think that a man of you're senior years is telling every young and impressionable punk rockaaaaargh that it's great to be hungover is a fucking travesty.
Colin Conflict will be spinning in his ...eh...bedroom.

look i played football for ireland against the exploited, wattie scored with me on the pitch - now how punk is that viz fans!!

wanker bohs punx

its a sad aul day you wanker.
you could make it up for the football but not for the gig you wanker. how the fuck is the scene supposed to survive. do you think the cnt during the spanish civil war gave a fuck about football. me bollocks. this is crispo by the way and i'm pissed off with you you cunt. just cos there was a bit of rain you pathetic culchie dunshaughlin bastard. meath punx and the next time i see you i'm gonna knock yer bollocks in.
you're a disgrace to the scene you unconstructive bastard. all that work down the tubes. i'm dissillusioned now and its all your bloody fault. im leaving the dagda and am gonna ride your missus

two points

firstly football is more important than punk in my eyes anyday of the weeek

secondly im sick of old fuckers like you who are out of touch coming onto this messageboard pretending they are my mates in a vain attempt to get a bit of credibility with the kids, go back to your metal scene that you love so much. you've been keeping that dagda playing the music for the wet t shirt competition
at that longford metal / biker fest story fairly quiet eh?

Did you know that the word testify is a Latin word? It means to literally swear on your balls that you aren't lying.

Fascinating.

You fucking cunts should read more fucking books instead of fucking zines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back