so, polish people are so bad ha? (1 Viewer)

Any Poles I've met have been dead sound. Except for that one guy who in 1988 almost killed myself and my wife and kids by chasing us for no apparent reason in a gigantic steamroller. I often can't sleep at night knowing he's still out there. Other than him Poles are A-OK in my book.

(VADER and DECAPITATED come from Poland so they have a knack at making some quailty death metal too)

most boring thread ever guys

seriously

this thread needs some serious bruce action

bcmug.jpg

Dziynki. I thought this was spelt 'chin-kay-eh', or at least pronounced that way.

Anyway, Poland is lovely, I've been to Warsawa and the Mazuri district twice in the last two years, a friend of mine bought a couple of cottages near Olzstyn. Gdanska is also lovely, as is neighbouring Sopot.

Also, Skalpel is great, check out the album Stereo.

Also, how come Heineken and Carlsberg taste like crap, and Zywiec, Lech, Okocim and Tyskie taste so lovely? Stop hogging all the decent beers.

Martina Burke said:
there are two polish people in my sandwich shop and they barely even speak english, and i'm sure they dont wash their hands! GROSSSSS
I was in the Genoa Cafe in Athlone on Monday, and was served by a woman (Irish) who wore the same pair of latex gloves while handling raw burgers, cooked food and the money I handed her

The food was, as you might expect, pretty horrible

egg_ said:
I was in the Genoa Cafe in Athlone on Monday, and was served by a woman (Irish) who wore the same pair of latex gloves while handling raw burgers, cooked food and the money I handed her

The food was, as you might expect, pretty horrible
yeah, but at least you got a ride out of it

how could the irish not like the poles? The poles ARE us, minus 20 years or so.

kirstie said:
how could the irish not like the poles? The poles ARE us, minus 20 years or so.
That's probably why. We're subconsciously jealous of them replacing us as the underdogs of europe, hence our collective resentment towards them. And when Turkey join Europe, Poland can have the same attitude towards them. And Turkey will probably feel the same towards Uzbekistan, when they join Europe. Uzbekistan will undoubtedly harbour similar feelings towards New Zealand.

don't you find it hard to distinguish between all the different eastern europeans?lithuanians,latvians,poles,czechs.they're all fairly slav lookin.
in my house we've started to use the term 'blocos' to encompass all of them.
then they magically become the one race again!

also,what is the fuckin story with all the lithuanian reg bmw's?especially in Cork.i thought they were poor??:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back