So Long, Stinktown... (1 Viewer)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm off to Denmark tomorrow, so I'll see yis. If you'd like to hear from me, don't presume I've got your e-mail; I'd love to e-mail you all individually right now but as you can imagine I've got a million & one things on my plate as it is. So, send me your address: [email protected]. I'll have my own place hopefully within a few weeks so come and visit me. Seriously, dooo iiiiiit. I'm sure I'll have a great time but I'll be lonely for the bit o' craic.

Thanks to all my friends for getting me through some hard times in their own ways over the last year & a half; I'll (hopefully) see you all in a year or so.

Oh, and I'll hopefully have people bringing some copies of Bite The Hand #2 back with them to distro here after the K-Town festival.

See ya on thursday in ktown dude boss or wednesday night if yer goin to visions of war in malmo.

(this is actually cormy)

Mmmm, falafel...

Fuckin right I'm going to the gig in Malmo -Skitkidz, Kontrovers, Pack, etc...deadly! 5 days of non-stop raw punk madness. Thereøs fuckin up to 1500 people expected -nuts.

Already got a squat to live in -yeeow!

Donøt forget the ol' CD, also could somebody remind Ella to bring my raincoat with her when she's coming? Smell yis later.

(fuckin gammy log-out thing, it's Cormy again)

The gig's on Wednesday 23rd, I don't have the details but I'm sure some people know?

Hey, if you've got a spare chain-breaker could you bring it? I fuckin broke mine today fixing up an abandoned bike for Ian. Still fixed it though, had to resort to using a rock to bang the pin the last of the way back into the chain link -DIY! When'll you be over, do you still want to try and get some kind of rediculous machine together with me for the bike wars? I'm already collecting wrecks and abandonments...

Oh yeah, and I'd me fuckin hat robbed last night aswell -we went to a school disco and got completely fucked. A punk band played and everyone was madouravit, it was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back